𝟚𝟘 (𝕄)

They got back to the hotel and once Taehyung shut the door behind them Jungkook automatically placed his lips on Taehyungs. They moved in sync and in need, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck and deepened the kiss.

Jungkook began to kiss down Taehyungs neck aggressively and Taehyung let out quiet moans. Jungkook left a hickey on his neck before pulling the collar of his shirt down to leave some on his collarbones. Taehyung shut his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Jungkook leaving hickeys on his collarbones. Jungkook kissed back up to Taehyungs lips and started to take Taehyungs pants off. Taehyung helped him and hurried to try to remove Jungkooks shirt, after he takes it off Jungkook puts his lips back on Taehyungs. Jungkook swipes his tongue across Taehyungs bottom and Taehyung immediately responds by brushing his tongue against Jungkooks. Jungkook takes Taehyungs boxers off and pushed him up against a wall.

Taehyung helped Jungkook take his pants and boxers off, all that was left was Taehyungs shirt. Taehyung started to unbutton it from the top but got impatient.

"Fuck it just —" Taehyung started and that's when Jungkook put Taehyungs arms around his neck firmly. He then grabbed the back of Taehyungs thighs and brought him up, then using the wall as support to keep Taehyung up.

"Reach for a condom baby," Jungkook said in a low voice.

Taehyung used one arm to reach for some condoms that were luckily on the bedside table that was luckily close enough for him to reach. Once he got it he opened it for Jungkook and gave it too him. Jungkook relied on one arm to keep Taehyung for the few seconds he needed to put a condom on.
After putting it on he kissed Taehyung.

"Sorry I didn't prep you," Jungkook apologized beforehand and Taehyung shook his head.

"I don't care, just.." Taehyung murmured. "Just do it."

Jungkook pecked his jaw and thrusted into him. Taehyung leaned his head back against the wall and moaned out loud. Not prepping made a difference, Taehyung grabbed on Jungkooks shoulders pretty tightly.

"N-Nom De Dieu.. " Taehyung furrowed his eye brows and shut his eyes. "Just move."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook started to slowly move and Taehyung let out a few moans, trying to keep them in. Taehyungs shirt collar slipped over his shoulder and Jungkook took that a s a chance to leave hickeys on the area. He continued to slowly move until Taehyung was comfortable and proceeded to suck on Taehyungs skin.

"A-Ah.." Taehyung stammered as he tilted his head to the side a bit for Jungkook. "F-Faster." He demanded quietly and Jungkook obliged. He fastened his pace and Taehyung bit his lips really hard as he did this.

"Do you like this baby?" Jungkook whispered into Taehyungs ear before biting his ear lobe gently.

"Jungk-kook," Taehyung started. "Fuck, I— h-harder!" He pleaded and Jungkook smirked against his soft skin.

"Please~" he kissed Taehyungs neck.

"Please! Please just— Ah!" Taehyung moaned as he felt Jungkook thrust roughly inside of him. "Just like t-that.."

Jungkook continued to thrust in and out of him, starting to hit his prostate, making Taehyung moan more. Jungkook kisses Taehyungs jaw as he continue to hit that spot, groaning himself. Taehyung let one hand wonder down to his cock, touching himself the best he can as Jungkook continued to fuck him. Taehyung felt a familiar feeling in the pit of his abdomen.