「sept」

"So, you mean to tell me," he raised his chopstick towards the other man, a smile itching to overtake his lips, "you gulped down two bottles of smirnoff" a shy hesitant nod, "emptied your stomach in the girl's toilet,"  an awkward smile, "and fell...

"So, you mean to tell me," he raised his chopstick towards the other man, a smile itching to overtake his lips, "you gulped down two bottles of smirnoff" a shy hesitant nod, "emptied your stomach in the girl's toilet," an awkward smile, "and fell in the pool? All on your birthday?" Namjoon hide his face in his hands, embarrassed to death.

Hoseok couldn't breath.

It was 9pm, the restaurent they were at was completely empty (except for that loud group of college boys across them drinking like their was no tomorrow), they weren't even halfway through dinner and he could not stop laughing.

His sides hurt.

A good kind of hurt. If that made sense.

Namjoon leant down to pick a piece of beef brisket, letting his bangs cover his eyes. His lips quirked up.

"It wasn't my fault," he complained, "My friends, these assholes, they blackmailed me into drinking. Said they would burn my figurine collection if I didn't. What was I gonna do? Say no?"

Hoseok fell onto the table, a boisterous laugh leaving his lips.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you. Kim Namjoon, the heir and future CEO of the Kim Corporate, is a huge fucking dork. And a walking disaster."

Namjoon pouted. Hoseok watched him through his eyelashes.

"You asked. I delivered," he shrugged.

"And I am not disappointed," Hoseok grinned. "So, next question? What would you like to know, Mr Kim?"

They decided to have dinner nearby since Namjoon's kitchen was lacking. (He looked embarrassed at first but Hoseok assured him that it was okay and that he was craving some good old traditional korean food anyway.) It was awkward at first, the only interactions they made being purely polite small talks about the weather or business. But then, they ordered a few bottles of beer and everything became much easier.

To end the awkwardness and get to know each other (since they were gonna live together and all), Hoseok proposed to play 20 questions. Namjoon looked shocked at first; he thought Hoseok wanted to keep their interactions to a minima (after all, he reminded himself grimly, the other had made it clear from day 1 that he hated him.)

However, with time and alcohol -especially alcohol- they both opened up and ended up talking all night long.

They started off with basic questions. Ages, business position, schedules, boring stuffs really. Then, 5 cans of beer later, it got interesting. The weirdest alcohol combination they ever tried, the number of times they got shit-drunk which also included a few stories here and there, the most embarrassing thing they had ever done. It always ended up with one of them laughing hysterically and the other cringing.

Halfway through the game, Hoseok had already made a list which might come in handy in the future.

Things to remember about Kim Namjoon: