Chapter 5: Fixing It

Natsu POV

I am at my apartment laying in my bed. I decided to not go to work and just call a sub.

Luce got the wrong idea and now she hated me! What am I gonna do?!

I groaned and put my blanket over my head. But it was pull off. I look at the person that took it off to see Erza...?

"Good Morning Natsu." She smiled and sit at the bed accidentally sitting at my foot. I gasp in pain. "Look the gang knows you're frustrated but we're here to help you. Their on the living room. Happy let us in for if your wondering how we get in." I nodded while tears beaming in my eyes.

(A/N: if your asking how a simple cat open the door, well I have no idea °_°)

"O-ok. B-but c-can you g-get off y-your s-sitting at my f-foot." I stutter. She sat up and pull all my blanket off me. She look down to where she was sitting.

"Huh? I guess I did sit at your foot. Well come on the gang's waiting." She went out the room. I sigh and get up. I just change my clothes then went out my room towards the living room.

The others we're there. And you know the feeling when you're cat let you're friends in and they we're at your living room eating your food. Well that's how I feel -_-

"Morning Natsu." They all greeted. I just gave them a wave.

"Come on. Don't need to be a little cold." Gray said as he eats my ice cream. Wow! Me? Cold? That's new -_-

"Come eat with us Natsu." Mira said as she eat. I sigh and sat down.

"I'm not hungry." I told them as I lay my head on the table. They stop eating and stare at me. Stare. Stare. And stare. I got piss and glare at them. "Stop staring!" They stop staring and continue eating.

"Are you ok, Natsu?" Levy ask.

"Oh, if you mean getting hated by your crush then yes! I am ok!" I sarcastically said.

"Oh. That's good." They continue eating. A tick mark grew at my head.

'Idiots!!!' I thought. I mentally throw a tantrum.

"Welp! We'll be going. Thanks for breakfast Natsu!" They stood up and walk out my apartment leaving me with a mess on the living room. I sigh and started cleaning.

I cleaned the dishes while humming the boy part of 'I Hate You, I Love You'. I then felt someone hug me from behind.

"Come on Natsu~ You don't need her~ Just come back to me~!" I sigh and look back at 'him'.

"When did we become a 'thing', Gray?" I push him away and continues.

"In my dreams we become a 'thing'." I groaned. He always liked me. He is Bisexual.

"Go find someone else Gray!" I kick him out. Litterally. I slam the door and continue washing the dishes.

Gray POV

After Natsu litterally kick me out, I tried my best to not cry here.

I've always loved him. I wonder why wouldn't he love me back??!!

I started to walk away with my hands on my pocket.

As I walk on the streets towards the supermarket, since I just remember I don't have food anymore, I suddenly bump into someone dropping their things.

"Opps! Sorry!" The girl started to pick up her things, which was only pictures, notebooks, you know boring stuff. But I started helping her. As I grab her cell phone her hand suddenly grab my hand. I then feel my heart skip a beat.

"Oh sorry!" She let go of my hand. I gulp and give her stuff back.

"I-i'm s-sorry ma'am!" I stutter a little. I get up and rub the back of my head. She got up and smiles at me. Her smile is.... beautiful....

"It's alright! But Juvia has to go! Sorry for bumping into you!" She said. Her voice was very adorable! I look at her ro see she has Blue Hair and Midnight Blue Eyes. She started to walk away but my gaze was on her...

'Who...is she?'  I started to follow her. I hide behind things just to follow her.

I keep on following her until she stop on the rich part of town, Fairy Tail.

"Hello there Ms. Juvia." The one is guarding the gate greeted.

'So...her name is Juvia~? So beautiful~' Juvia smile at the guard. 'Did she just smile at him?! How dare that guard make my Juvia Chan smile at him??!! I'll kill him!!' Dark aura surrounded me as I look at the guard.

Suddenly my phone rang. I look at the caller ID to see the name 'Red Demon'. It was Erza!!

'Should I go and kill the guard and completely ignore Erza's call and die? Or should I answer it and to keep living?' I sigh. I decided to answer it.

"Hello?" I put my phone on my ear. But it was a mistake...

"GRAY FULLBUSTER!!! GET IN HERE!!! AT NATSU'S HOUSE OR YOU DIE!!!" I push the phone away. My ears hurting.

"O-ok..." I end the call and glance at Juvia Chan.

'You WILL be mine...' I started walking towards Natsu's house.

Once I got there they pull me in the couch.

"Ok!! Now let's start planning. Operation: Get Natsu's Crush To Forgive Him! Or in short GNCTFH!!" Erza said. We nodded. Cause it's death not agreeing to Erza.

Erza told us the plan. It was easy. But my mind...is on Juvia Chan! Wah! I miss her already~♡

(Miss ka ba? XD)

Shut it author!!!

Like I was saying....I already miss her~♡

"Ok guys! She's here!" Levy opened the door to reveal...

Juvia herself.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N:

Yo!!! Minna!!! I've come back!! Now I'm ready to publish books again!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for short chapter though ^^7

But I'll do my best to make it longer and better!!

If you didn't notice I put Juvia's personality to Gray. So I'm sorry if you didn't like it. It just came in my mind so I decided to do it~

GrUvia and JeRza will be the sideship here. GrUvia now but JeRza later. ;)

Ok minna!! Bye!!!