Chapter Eighteen

(A/N) This is just a quick filler, it's taking a bit to get the next chapter out, and I forgot I had written this in my notes a few months ago.

As they would be every year, the results for who did best were given out to the parents/guardians of the students. When Sirius and Remus got the owl they expected Ivy to be number one, of course. After all the training and tutoring she had been given from a young age while they wanted to make sure she would know what she was doing and she wouldn't be killed by death eaters, she should have been capable.

Then they got it however, they were surprised the list began;

1. Harry Potter
2. Hermione Granger
3. Draco Malfoy
4. Padma Patil
5. Blaise Zabini

They searched the list, looking for Ivy's name. When they found it, they were shocked to see her as the 49th best, out of the fifty five students in their year.

Harry walked down the stairs, Ivy following him.

"What's that?" Ivy asked them, walking over.

"The years results." Sirius told them. Ivy grabbed it and looked through it, eventually finding her name.

"There's a mistake! I can't be- there's no way that I'm 49th!" Ivy yelled.

"Stop throwing a temper tantrum Ivy." Harry said, walking over and picking them up from the floor where she'd thrown them. He flipped back to the front.

He summoned a small piece of paper and a quill.

"What are you doing?" Ivy asked him.

"Writing down who of my friends got what place so I can send a letter congratulating all of them." Harry told her.

"And if they do badly?" She asked him.

"They won't have." Harry told her.

"How do you know?" She asked, glaring.

"Because I have faith in them and I know that they are smart." He replied.

"Well not really, specially Longbottom-"

"Neville? Neville who is number nineteen? What's that, thirty spots ahead of you? I wouldn't talk crap about my friends if I were you." He cut her off, glaring.

"Harry!" Sirius yelled.

"Sirius!" He replied.

"You need to be more respectful to Ivy." He told him.

"I'll respect her when she respects my friends. Until then I couldn't care less about offending her." He told him with a glare. He grabbed the paper and walked up the stairs to his room.

Usually he wouldn't do that, but in the short amount of time he had spent here, he had gotten much more irritated and annoyed by everything. He felt constantly on edge, he didn't know what it was but he wanted to leave.

He started the letters, he felt the need to be doing something at all times, and this was a good excuse.

(A/N) I hope you liked it, and I will have out the new chapter soon. I would say the next week at most but I don't want to make any promises I don't know I can keep. And just so you know I stared at this screen for like ten minutes trying to think of a title, and I ended up with one so horrible. Also, I've been thinking a lot about their sexualities and stuff like that and I've just got a few questions for what you want to see.
First of all, how do you feel about Luna being genderqueer? I'm not sure I want to so this but I just started thinking about it today and figured I'd ask.
Do you prefer Pansexual or Lesbian Luna?
Should Luna be Demisexual or Asexual?
I think that's it for now. And just so you know, currently the sexuality I've picked for Harry is pansexual demisexual (feel free to ask if that made no sense to you).
Alright, hope you enjoyed. Bye!

Word count: 650

Q: Wolfstar or Jily?

A: Wolfstar (I love Jily though).