Chapter Fourteen

They were leaving to go back to Hogwarts soon. The Weasley's had left two days after Christmas.

Harry was the first one up. He tiredly got out of bed and went down stairs to get water. When he did, he sat down on a chair in the living room and put his head in his hand. He was close to falling back to sleep but he didn't feel like moving.

When he woke back up he was instantly cold. It was snowing outside again and someone had opened a window.

He got up and closed it quickly then turned to light the fire. He couldn't be bothered to use magic because his wand was up the stairs and wandless took to much energy. He used the elemental control Godric had given him. He hardly used it because there were spells but it was much easier.

He focused on there being fire in the fireplace and it appeared. He heard Ivy on the stairs as she gasped.

He looked at her quickly. "Oh. Hello, morning." He greeted.

"What was that? You just terrified me. I'm to tired for that." She told him.

"Sorry." He said.

"What was that? You weren't using your wand and using wandless would have made it come from your hand. Right?" She asked him.

"Yeah. It was elemental control." He explained.

"How?" She asked.

"Another one of my long stories." He replied.

"Of course it is." She said, rolling her eyes.

"We are going back to school in a few hours, you could at least make some effort to get along with me." He told her.

"But where's the fun in that?" She asked him.

He just shrugged and looked away from her.

He went back up the stairs and got ready. He threw all his last minute items into his trunk and woke up Draco.

Luna was already up and ready by the time they were done getting ready.

They went to have their breakfast and soon it was time to be leaving. They all grabbed their trunks, Harry levitated them.

"Are we taking the train?" Harry asked. They nodded so Harry walked outside. "Apparating?" He asked. Again, they nodded.

"Hold on tightly." Harry said to Luna and Draco, who both grabbed his arms and squeezed. He turned and next thing he knew, they were at platform 9 3/4.

"I will never get used to that." Draco said, holding tightly onto Harry's shoulder.

"Agreed." Luna said, doing the same.

"Come on, at least we get to see everyone else again." Harry replied.

"Yeah..." Draco said, still squeezing Harry's shoulder. Harry threw an arm around him.

Then, the other three apparated near them.

"What took so long?" Harry asked them.

"Sirius forgot his trunk." Remus replied.

Harry nodded. "Okay, we're going to get on the train now." He told them. He levitated their bags. They nodded back and the three walked to the train, Harry's arm still around Draco's shoulder and now around Luna's too.

They walked into the train and Harry was immediately pulled into a hug by a girl with bushy brown hair. "I missed you guys!" She said, pulling away and hugging the other two.

"We missed you to Hermione." Harry told her. "I wish you could have come over."

"I wish I could've but my parents insisted on going on a trip." She replied.