Chapter Seventeen

They walked into the great hall for the last day. The room didn't have the normal decorations.

Soon as everyone was there, and talking about the lack of decoration. "Now, I know you are all confused. We have some last minute points to give." Dumbledore told them all, everyone quieted.

"To Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini of Slytherin, ten points each. For attempting to help their friends with keeping Lord Voldemort from returning." He said, clapping began.

"To Neville Longbottom of Gryffindor, fifty points. For helping to defeat the devil's snare and participating in the wizarding chess game." More clapping.

"To Luna Lovegood of Ravenclaw, fifty points. For getting past Fluffy, and participating in the chess game, as well as getting Misters Longbottom and Weasley to safety." He said.

"To Ronald Weasley of Gryffindor, fifty points for being the one to guide everyone to victory in wizards chess." Clapping, most loud ones coming from the other Weasley's.

"To Pansy Parkinson of Slytherin, Fifty points for helping to figure out the riddle to get pass the potions. And participating in the chess game."

"To Hermione Granger of Gryffindor, Fifty points for helping to get the potion riddle figured out, and participating in the chess game, and casting the spell to get past the devil's snare." He said.

"And lastly, to Harry Potter of Gryffindor, for Getting past the flying keys, participating in the chess game, getting past the potions, and fighting Voldemort. I give you one hundred points."

"The final scores are; Hufflepuff, with 382. Ravenclaw, with 496. Slytherin, with 568. And Gryffindor, with 693." He finished. He waved his wand and Gryffindor decorations covered the room.

Most everyone clapped, outside of a few salty students (for example, Ivy).

The food appeared in front of them. "So you guys sure you can't come?" Harry asked Luna and Draco.

"My parents are mad enough I didn't show for Christmas." Draco replied, since then he had revealed he never asked them.

"My dad isn't going to allow me to stay away that long." Luna said.

"Fine, then I expect many owls from both of you." He told them in a voice resembling a mother giving rules before their kid leaves them for to long.

"I will mum." Draco replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Based on what you've told me about your mum, which is nothing, I'm not sure if I should find that insulting?" Harry said.

"I don't know either." Draco said.

"Okay then." Harry said with a smile. Draco gave him a small smile back.

They finished up their food and went to grab their trunks and the rest of their items.

Then they walked to a compartment that was much to small to fit them all, Harry used an undetectable extension charm on it.

Half way through the ride, Draco was sleeping with his head on Harry's shoulder, Luna was doing the same to Neville, who was also asleep with his head on Luna's head. Pansy and Hermione were both reading. Blaise was fighting to stay awake while Ron kept putting his head on his shoulder then moving it back off, then back onto his shoulder.

When they were close to getting there, Harry woke them all up. They changed out of their robes.

"Harry," Ron began, as the train pulled to a stop, "if you want to, like if your house gets to be to much, you can always come to my house. My mum wants to properly meet you." He offered. Harry grinned at him.