"Aehee, I really love all of it. I knew it! I choose the right one" She said and I shyly smiled.

"I'm going to show this to my boyfriend. Uhm, can I let him and uh, his friends too? I can hear them complaining outside" She shyly said. More vampires? My ghad.

"Oh, ok. I don't mind at all" I said. She widely smiled at me.

"Don't worry, they're not vampires" She said. Oh. What a relief.

I smiled. She called his boyfriend. Ok, so, I thought that Jungkook is her boyfriend earlier but I'm wrong. I said to the staff to them in. And then, I can hear some noises.

Someone knocked. "Come in"

"Euri, we've been waiting for you-Oh, hi. Nice to see you again" My eyes widened. It's them. The other six guys with Jungkook yesterday. What a coincidence. Damn.

I saw Jimin. He's a little bit shocked too.

"Did you know each other?" She asked to the guy who just greeted me.

"Uh, well, not totally. You see, This guy and That girl had a little accident" He said. Referring me and Jungkook. He even pointed us.

"Oh" Euri just said.

"Now I know why Jungkook have this little dark aura when he saw you and he's staring at you" She said and looked at me. My lips parted but I closed them again. I've got nothing to say.

But, she eventually smiled at me.

"Then, I'm inviting you to the party" She said and approached me while she have these wide smile on her lips.

"But, I think I don't fit to your party" I said. She just let a little laugh.

"My dear, Aehee. There will be humans too. Actually, this six human guys is invited too" She said.

"But-" She cutted my protest off.

"Pretty, please? This will serve as a pay too. And I wanted you to be my friend" She said and she clasped her arm in my arm.

"I wanted to be your friend too, but I-"

"Oh, come on, Aehee. I'll be there don't worry. Just come. It's Euri's Birthday celebration" Jimin said. Oh, ok.

"Please" Euri said and did that puppy eyes. She's so cute. I sighed.

"Ok, fine" I finally said.

"Yey!" She and Jimin exclaimed.

I just smiled at them. I suddenly looked at Jungkook. He's just sitting on the couch.

"Oh, I should go and pay. I'll get all of that, Aehee. It's so lovely and amazing. Wait for me here, guys" She said before stormed out of my office.

"Ma'am, I've have some juice and snacks here" The staff said.

"Come in" She did what I said and left the juice and snacks.

"Thank you, Lize" I said. She nodded and left us there.

"Have some snacks" I said and grab a glass and poured some juice. They also did the same except for Jungkook. Right, he doesn't eat human foods.

While drinking, I felt my hand suddenly numb. I accidentally let go of my glass and it scattered into pieces. They suddenly turned their heads to me. Worried.

"Are you alright?" One of them asked. I just nodded and bend down to get the broken pieces of the glass but I just made the most stupid decision. I accidentally cutted my finger.

"Aww!" I exclaimed.

"Sh*t!" I heard Jimin said. I looked at him. He's looking at Jungkook and I turned my gaze to Jungkook.

His black eyes turned into a red one. As red as blood. I can feel my heart beat accelerated. He looks like he's about to attack me. He's looking at my wounded finger. The blood is totally flowing out of it.

"Hold Jungkook up!" Jimin suddenly shouted. And his friends did what he said. Jimin guided me to walk outside of my office. Jungkook suddenly trying to remove their grip to him.

"Hyung, let me go!" I heard him growled.

When I got out of my room, I saw Euri at the cashier. She looked at me. My eyes widened too when I saw her eyes turned into red. She walked towards me.

"Euri, don't" Jimin said.

"Don't worry. I can control myself. Your blood is indeed inviting and smells so delicious but don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" She said. I felt relieved. I trust her.

"Here, go clean up your wound" Jimin said and came back with tissues. I did what I tols to do.

"Where's Jungkook?" Euri asked.

"Inside. They're holding him up" Jimin answered. Euri turned to the direction of my office and jog to go there.

"Here, put this" Jimin gave me a band-aid. After I cleaned my wound. I put the band-aid on. He get the tissues with my blood.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked him.

"I'm going to flush this. When I throw this in a trash can. Jungkook will find it and when he does, he might get too addicted to your blood" I just nodded.

"You shouldn't get too close to him. He really wanted to suck your blood out of your veins. I'm telling you this, not because I'm scaring you. I'm saying this to warn you and be safe around when Jungkook is near you, ok?" He smiled and caress my hair. I smiled to him.

He left me in the lobby. He said he'll going to check Jungkook after he flush the tissues. I just let him.

The image of what happened earlier keep on flashing in my mind. Jungkook with red eyes and hunger is visible in those eyes.

My goodness.