It's On Again 🌸

"Starting to think not doing this with the idiot committee wasn't the best bet, "Frost crossed her legs over the pavement.

"If you get up maybe we can actually make some ground, "he had had it up to here with her laziness and attitude.

"Why to walk around in circles over and over again? Like you said the clocks ticking and I rather not waste it with burning calories."

"God!,"Barry exclaimed suddenly,"Why the hell did I ever think you could change? Stop lying to yourself."

"What the hell are you talking about now Flash?"

"Why did you really want to come into the Speed Force with me?"

"I told you already."

"The truth this time."

He was staring into her soul, which was saying a lot for someone who didn't have one. "The shadow women came to me in a dream. Said she wouldn't wake Caitlin until I helped you get faster."

Barry ran a hand through his hair,"So you are doing this for her."

Frost glared at him in shock,"Do you really think that little of me?"

Suddenly the both of them double over in pain, then they were back at the edge of the pipeline. The manual clock blaring loudly on the console.

"What the hell were you two thinking?"

"Apparently I wasn't at all, my mistake for thinking I could trust even you Flash,"Frost stomped out of the pipeline leaving Barry to deal with their furious team.

-

"That's when we decided to go into the Speed Force,"Barry finished leaving them all shocked,"Still I don't have enough Speed to get there."

"Looks like your in need of another Speedster,"said Wally who entered the cortex and just the right time.

"You might have walked into the wrong one this time,"Barry mumbled.

H.R. clicked his sticks together loudly,"Now that Wallison is here who's to say you have to go to the SpeedForce. With a bit of tachyons and a speed transfusion, that should do the trick right."

"Wow, that actually might work,"Cisco tucked his hair behind his ear.

Author's Note: I had no idea how I wanted to rearrange this, the shame! 🥺

✌️-Royalty.