Why the sad face (EDITING)

Much like the meat suit, he's wearing Kol appeared in front of them in a Flash. Blasters aimed to his head. "Oh dear, we aren't on this merry go round again are we?"

"No, but it felt nice," said Iris as she went back to work. 

"Good work, I knew I was right to pick you for the job Cisco," he slapped the man on the back of his neck hard enough for Cisco to lurch. 

"You're a dick."

"Don't I know it." The man folded his arms and made a show of searching the room.  "Just where is Caitlin?"

"You never said we couldn't leave."

"Mhm, I bet she has it all figured out."

Barry grumbled out some heavy profanities as he leaned against the wall his back was really starting to get to him.

"Barry we should get that cleaned up before it gets infected," Oliver suggested.

"No, we're almost there. We can't stop now, not when we're so close."

Barry pushed away from him and kept watching. He was going to get the both of them killed.

-

"I try to believe in god and James Dean but Hollywood sold out," Frost sang as she stepped out the shower at Caitlin's house which had become her's too over the many months they had lived together.

"Saw all of the Saints lock up the gate I could not-," her voice died off and she stopped to look around wrapping a towel around herself.

Listening closely for another sound but there was nothing...she had watched one too many horror movies in her day to not go out of this bathroom. Glancing up at the window she clicked it open this was her escape. She'll be damned if she stayed in this house with no powers.

She walked over to the door locking it, before dressing herself, placing her phone in her jacket pocket.

Flicking her wet hair out of her face she saw a large armored man standing in front of her before she could shuffle away it grabbed her by her neck slamming her into the wall.

"Where is Barry Allen," his voice sounded strained and broken.

"Why the hell should I tell you," she grunted pulling at his hands.

"I can't allow anyone else to get in the way," he tightened his grip.

"Let go of me you bastard," she spat she was starting to turn red.

"Where's Barry," he growled.

"Why don't you go screw yourself," she mumbled pushing off of the wall with force swinging her legs into his chest. His grip fell loose and she slipped free.

"Who are you," she placed a heeled shoe on his head.

"I can help you find Caitlin, but first you have to do something for me," he changed up his tone.

"Again why should I," she pulled her foot from his head.

"Maybe this will change your mind," he stood coming out of his armor.