I'd have to extend my thanks to my mother who had elatedly suggested that I take Amanda along with me.

Not wanting to start another argument, I obliged.

"Of course not. There's just greasy shit and fatty foods on here. Basically, just hundreds of calories printed on a sheet." She said, disgust lacing her voice.

I sighed tiredly.

"Why must you be so miserable?" I shook my head.

"Well—" She began but a soft voice cut her off.

"Good Morning, welcome to Vincent's Diner. M-May I take your order?"

I ignored Amanda and looked at the menu once more before looking at the waitress.

"Yeah, I'll have—" I began, but the words got momentarily stuck in my throat as I looked up at the woman above me.

There, before me, is an angel. No, wrong... a Goddess.

Her curly hair was placed neatly in a bun on top of her head and judging by the size of it, I'd say that she had quite the handful of hair. She had dark brown eyes and eyelashes so long that when she blinked, they touched her cheeks. Her lips were a beautiful shade of pink even without a shade of lipstick; not to mention how plump they were.

Her cheeks were the rosiest color and to complete her beauty, she had the smallest nose placed directly in the middle of her face.

She wasn't short, nor was she the tallest, probably around 5'7. Her neck led to even shoulders which flowed down a path to ample breasts and a waist that curved inwards before flaring out at the hips. Her complexion and the quality and texture of her hair led me to believe that she wasn't fully Caucasian, possibly a Polynesian or Hispanic parent or something. I couldn't place my finger on it.

My eyes stared a little longer than usual at her legs which looked so long and so soft.

Added to her hair though, there was a single flower that somehow finished her look.

Basically, she was fucking beautiful.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that I was shamelessly gawking at the woman before me.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Amanda looked from me to her and then her face discreetly contorted to anger.

"Didn't you hear me speaking before you interrupted?" She barked at the girl.

I rolled my eyes at Amanda's jealousy and turned my attention to the waitress.

There was nothing to be jealous about. I had absolutely no feelings for Amanda so there was definitely no competition.

I've made that clear to her already.

"I-I'm sorry ma'am but—" The waitress shuffled uncomfortably from foot to foot.

"B-But, B-but what?!" Amanda mocked her obvious nervousness.

"Could you just shut up and order?" I glare at her.

"I-I can come back later?" The waitress began to walk away but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

I quickly pulled away because I swore, a whole fucking shock just ran up my spine at the contact.

"No, no. We're ready now." I assured her as I avoided eye contact.

I had just met the fucking woman and I was acting like a testicle already. That's not normal.

"I'd like a Double Cheeseburger with everything, please." I said politely as I closed the menu once more.

She scribbled down the order as her tongue stuck slightly out of the side of her mouth as she wrote.