Chapter 1: The meeting

Start from the beginning

Dave

I was high as hell sitting in the back of my managers car just vibing when this nigga told me we had to go meet with my new accounting firm . This definitely blew my high . Dont get me wrong i want the right people to handle my money , but I wasnt in the mood to be meeting no stuck up , ivy league white motherfucker.

" hey , dave i know your high right now but look im gonna need you to be paying attention in this meeting.", Myrve said.

" yeah yeah , whatever", I shrugged him off .

We arrived at the building and got out the second we walked in I knew this was some stuck up place .

It wasnt a nigga in sight , nothing but white people in suits running around

It wasnt a nigga in sight , nothing but white people in suits running around . I was ready to go already. We walked up to the receptionist desk and i heard myrve ask for a nigga named Blake. I shook my head knowing this was gone be boring . We went to the elevator and Myrve pressed floor 21. We rode in silence stopping a few times for other passengers. I knew they could smell the weed i just smoked based on the faces they were making when the doors opened . I laughed everytime Myrve shot me a glare . Oh well I told this nigga i aint wanna be here . We finally made it to our destination and went straight to a set of double doors with the name Blake Steele across. A weird looking skinny white chick with glasses got up from her desk and went to knock on a door. I heard a female voice behind the door much to my surprise and we walked in . I sat down and immediatelt got in my phone. I aint wanna hear nothing . Myrve is the manager so he the one needs to be listening and he can handle it .

" Hello gentlemen, its very nice to meet both of you." , she said.

"Yeah you too", i scoffed not bothering to look up.

"Yes , yes your very beautiful as well Ms.Steele .", Myrve said .

"Well Thank you. It doesn't seem like Mr.East wants to be here so I'll try to be quick as possible. "

I laughed to myself this nigga Myrve would try to get at anything moving. He was desperate af and it was  such a shame cause he had a wife and kids at home. She always caught him messing with some groupie who thought she could fuck her way to me. This nigga never seemed to learn his lesson. I continued to scroll my timeline while they talked . I used to be a street business man so all this corporate bullshit was a foreign language to me. I dont understand why he had to drag me here. They went on for about 30 minute talking about the Taxes , and regulations and other shit i could care less about. As long as I can walk in the Gucci store whenever I want Im good. Myrve stood up tapping my shoulder saying it was time to go. I locked my phone and stood up to shake her hand .

"Damn", I whispered to myself .

I looked up to see a caramel skinned goddess standing in front of me. She was the exact opposite of what I was expecting to see. I wish my dumbass  would've been paying attention cause Blake was fine as hell .  I reached out to shake her hand and when her hand locked with mine I immediately wanted to know what the rest of her body felt like. I studied her up and down. She was beautiful no doubt and obviously smart to be a president of an accounting firm. I was gonna have to get up here by myself one day.