Chpter 5

~A/N~
Welp, I'm BACKKKKK
So apparently you guys wanted more so after some procrastination I decided to write this chapter, enjoy ^^
____________________________________

I slowly walk on the stone sidewalk, with my trusty back pack with me as I walk to Frisk's house.

I'm a bit late since I got lost in trying to find the house, but I finally found it! I let out a breath of relief and go in front of the entrance and knock on the wooden door.

It slowly creeked open, and I was met with a goat lady with a purple dress.

"Oh hello there, my child, are you one of Frisk's friend?" The woman asked me, I nod my head as she gave me a warm smile and moved out of the way to let me in.

I thank her and went inside, I heard foots steps and see Frisk walking up to me, they gave me a toothy smile then hugging me tightly afterwards.

"I'm so glad you can make it!" Frisk said happily as I giggled at their happy behavior, "Cmon let's go to the living room! Me and the others are about to play truth or Dare!" They said letting go and tugging my sleeve.

They lead me to the living room, we walk inside the room and see popcorn, chips, and all kinds of other snacks on the table while Asriel, mk and... Chara... are sitting on the floor eating some Nachos.

I sit on the floor with them, Frisk sitting down next to Mk, "So, are we gonna play truth or dare now?" I ask them as they all Nod in agreement.

•~Timeskip~•

I started bursting out laughing with the others as Frisk was Faceplanted on the floor, failing to do a backflip.

I heard a mumbled "I hate you guys…" from them, I wiped the tears of laughter off my eyes "We love you too Frisk~" I replied.

"I need to go use the bathroom real quick, be riiiight back" I excused myself getting up before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

•~Chara's POV~•

"Thank God, she's finally gone! " I scoffed sighing in relief afterwards, I then see Frisk lift their head to look at me with a confused face.

"…What the heck do you want?" I asked annoyed, they stopped laying face down to the floor, and sat next to me.

"Why are you being so mean to her?" Frisk asked me as I raised my eyebrow at them.

"What are you talking about, Frisk?" I questioned them, they only facepalmed at me before looking back at me with a slightly angered look.

"How dumb can you be?? Her! (Y/n)! Why can't you be nice for once? You've been like this for everyone you meet! Even me when we first met! " They yelled, frustration laced in their voice, I sighed a little angrily and glared at them.

"I told you… I hate humans, and she's no exception" I said a bit of anger in my voice, getting up while eyeing them down

"You should know that by now…" I said quietly before turning away from "Now if you mind me… I'm going to get some more food" I said walking away from the kitchen.

•~Frisk's Pov~•

I sighed heavily as I watched the young brunette walk away, I turn my head to look at Asriel and Monster kid looking straight at me.

"What's his problem?" Asriel asked me, pointing to the directions were Chara went.

I shrugged and looked sadly at him "I don't know…… I guess he just doesn't like (Y/n)…" I said looking down with my sad expression still on my face.

I flinched a little as I feel two big furry arms wrap around my body, I turn my head to the owner of the rather fluffy arms, to see Asriel hugging me tightly.

"Don't mind Chara, he'll be nice to her eventually" He said as he patted my back comfortingly, I hugged Hime back and mumbled a quiet "I hope so..."

_________________________________
(A/n)
Welp, that's all! Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make one soon and hopefully it's a Halloween special
See you in da next chapter! Bai! :3

I Dont Like You Okay!? (( Male! Chara x Reader  )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara