Chapter 1

((The picture above is what Chara looks like))

A few days later...

~Reader's Pov~

I started sprinting to school carrying my bag as I was mentally slapping myself because I was gonna be late at my first day at this new school! I ran as fast as I can in the hallway trying hard to get myself around this school 'Great job (Y/n) it's your first day and you're already late! Seriously why are you like th-' my thought had been cut off short as I bumped into someone and falling down to the ground my bag following after and for it to get out of my grip "Ah! I'm so sorry!" I said as I took my bag and ran away not getting even a good look at the person nor giving them a proper apology, for I was in a hurry.

~Timeskip by MTT branded holy Bible~

I thankfully didn't get in trouble from the teacher, Mr. Rodel, for being late since it was just the first day, he did tell me not to do it again, or else i'll have to go to detention. It was now finally lunch time and I decided to just eat by myself since this was my first day and I don't have any friends to eat with... So I sat in the table near the corner of the cafeteria and dug my hand into my bag for my (f/f) (Favorite food) 'What the...?' I thought to myself because...There was no (F/F) but only...Chocolate...? (If your favorite food is chocolate then you're looking for your 2nd favorite food) I looked into the bag to try and find my (F/f), books, my notebooks, pens, and most especially... My stuffed (F/a) (Favorite animal)... Yes I still carried a stuffy... It was a gift from my dad before he died, I kept it close to me ever since.Then Realizatiom hit me in the face...

I took the wrong bag

~Timeskip by the missing food of (Y/n)~

Welp it was the end of the school day and thankfully we didnt have to use our books yet since we only had to meet our new teachers, although in class i had a strange feeling that someone was looking at me... It felt really... uncomfortable... I felt a little buzz in my pockets and assumed it wad my phone vibrating, I was right, I leaned against some lockers and took out my phone and looked why it was buzzing 'huh, it seems like of of the stories in the library in wattpad has been update-' I then felt someone tapping on my shoulders, I looked away from my phone and I looked up to see the person, It was a male brunette from the likes of it, he was wearing a green sweater with one yellow stripe in the middle, he has a black colar shirt underneath it seems, brown pants and shoes and he had…Crimson Red eyes…? 'Woah, I've never seen someone with that eye color,thats just so… Awesome!' I then felt someone wave their hand infront of me making me shake out of my thoughts "Um, greetings? Are you okay or something?" the red eyed male said to me looking confused "U-uh, sorry, Y-yeah i was just zooming out, what do you need?" I replied back. "It seems like we've switched bags when you bumped into me" he said, the 'bumped into' he said a bit in a angry like tone "O-oh! So that was you, I-im so sorry! " I apologized to him "Tsk, save your breath. Just give me my bag back" he said getting a little irritated, I nodded and gave him his bag back and he gave me mine back "By the way, my names (Y/n)! It was nice meeting you. " I said smiling "Well, it wasn't nice meeting you" he said while putting on his bag 'Rude' I thought as he turned around and started walking to the exit, but half way to it he stopped and turned his head to look at me "Also, cute plush" he said in a teasing tone and started walking away all the while chuckling as I stranded there pouting and blushing in embarrassment "Jerk…" I mumbled under my breath looking at the ground.