Chapter 2

Learning my lesson from, yesterday I woke up early for once and I started walking to school while enjoying the scenery route. I started to hum to school since it was getting too quite, then I started hearing someone… yelling…? "Hey! New kid!" I turned around to see a brown haired kid about the same age as me, their eyes were closed and they we're wearing a blue sweater with 2 magenta stripes, they we're waving one of their hands about as they were running to me.

I stopped my tracks and raised an eyebrow at them as they soon catched up with me while they were catching their breath. "Hi, *huff huff* You're the new *huff huff* kid, right?" I did a simple head nod and tilted my head in curiosity, they only smiled and pulled out their left hand out "Hi there, the name's Frisk! " they greeted me, I grinned back and shook their hand "My name's (Y/n), so what do you need? " I asked, letting go of their hand.

"I wanted to ask you if you want to join me, my brothers and my friend MK! All four of us!" Frisk said retracting their hand "Join…You? " I said in confusion "Well, yeah! You were well eating alone yesterday and you don't seem to have anybody to eat with so, I wanted to ask if you want to join us! It's okay if you don't want to, I understand. besides it's not normal for someone you don't know to just run up to someone just because they wanted to ask them if they wanted to join them for Lunch" they said chuckling a bit as I giggled back "Heh… Well… I-Ill…" I started hesitating "Sure! I'll join you, I have nothing better to do anyway" I replied back shrugging "Alright! See you there! also… be careful around one of my brothers… he… Doesn't really like humans, and a lot of people in school is scare of him… so uh just a warning, be careful around him alright?" He warned me "Anyway I should get going now, Bye! " I said before walking away… 'Wait… What just happened…?'.

~Timeskip~

I wasn't late for class, thank gosh, as for now it's Lunch time and I'm walking through the cafeteria trying to look to Frisk "Hey (Y/n)! Over here! " I heard a familiar voice say, I look over to where the voice was coming from and I see Frisk with 2 monsters, one of them is as goat monster, they had a green T-shirt on with some yellow on the shirt colar and cuffs (I think they're called) and they had lime green eyes, the other monster had no arms, they were the color yellow and brown, and they have some spikes and a yellow tail.

I walked over to them in a slowly being a little cautious since it was the first time I will be meeting monsters "Yo! You friends with Frisk over here?" The yellow and brown monster asked "Kinda…" I said unsure on what to say "Well hey there! Names monster kid! But You can call me MK!" The dinosaur like monster said "Howdy! My names Asriel, Asriel Dreemurr! " The goat monster that was beside Frisk said. I smiled warmly at them "It's nice to meet you MK and Asriel! I'm (Y/n) (L/n)!" I introduced myself, then I realized something

"Hey Frisk, didn't you say there was four of you? " I added "Hm? Oh yeah, Chara is just in the bathroom" Frisk answered back as they started eating their sandwich "Ah, okay" I said nodding my head. I then heard a yet another oddly familiar voice "Hey guys I'm ba-… wait a minute… It's you again. Who invited her here?! " I looked over to the side to be greeted from the same brunette I met yesterday.

'Oh no…'