Chapter 3

"Wait, you two met before?" I turned my attention Frisk to answer their questions, before I could, the red eyed brunette interrupted me.

"Yes we did, she bumped into me yesterday and took my flipping bag!" He said very angrily I must say.

"Woah you did? " Frisk asked me raising an eyebrow "I-it was an accident! I swear!" I defended myself, I then I heard quite "Tsk, sure it was" from the green sweater wearing human.

"Chara! Be nice!" I heard Asriel say, 'Chara huh? So that's his name…' I thought in my head as I looked at Chara.

"What are you looking at Loser!?" Chara yelled at me angrily. He grabbed me by the shirt colar, lifting me up slightly (Btw Chara is taller than you) his dark red eyes piercing my soul as I gulped getting scared.

I was thankfully saved the bell, Chara heard it aswell and dropped me on my feet as his gaze broke "Your lucky the bell rang loser, or else you'd be dead where you stand…" he said before walking off.

"I am so sorry about Chara…" Frisk apologized while I was still frozen in place from what just happened "I-Its fine…" I said smiling awkwardly.

"Anyway we should probably go to our classes before were late" Frisk told to me, Asriel and Mk "Alright! See you guys later!" Mk said before running away.

"Bye Mk! Anyway, Lets go to our next class now, Azzy" Frisk said to Asriel tugging their sleeve "Yeah okay" Asriel replied, smiling at them.

I waved them both goodbye while they we're walking away. I started to walk to my class while eating my sandwich that I should've eaten a while ago but couldn't because of the events that happened Awhile ago. I enter the room and hear people chit-chatting and see the teacher wasn't there yet.

I walked to an empty seat and sat there, I then started playing with my pen in boredom while waiting for my teacher.

I here a groan of boredom beside me, I look beside me to see non other than Chara himself, he was slouching in his chair all the while chewing on a piece of chocolate in his mouth.

He turned his head to the other side and then to me, he flinched and nearly jumped out his chair when he saw me.

"Why the heck are you here!?" Chara yelled out getting pissed off as he pointed at me, "This is my class. " I said bluntly at them.

I heard a sigh of frustration from the teenage boy who was rubbing their temples to calm down.

"Great now I have to try and handle Ms. Bag taker over here" He mumbled to himself, though I could still hear them.

"Hey! Would it kill you to be nice for once!?" I said crossing my arms starting to get annoyed. "I don't need to be nice to you humans, in fact I don't need to be nice to anyone! This is my life and I do what I want with it!" Chara replied back

"Oh yeah, it is your life, your pathetic life!" I said in almost a mocking tone "Why you little!-" Chara was cutted of by the door creaking open, and see our teacher for this class.

I hear Chara groan once again, I looked at them and sticked my tounge at them in a mocking manner, in return he just glared at me with those red orbs.