65 | Christmas Presents P1

Start from the beginning

"Eh hem correction...we're going to Hawaii" Zendaya laughed and Tom ran over picking her up and spinning her around.
"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" He screamed as Zendaya lost her shit laughing.

"I want to go to Hawaii..." Darnell mumbled.
"No this is for me and Tom! No paps, no press no nothing..." Zendaya tapped Toms nose, "just you me and -"

"THE FISH!" tom screamed picking her up again.
"I was gonna say the ocean but alright..." Zendaya laughed, "ok my turn lets see if you can beat that!"

"Oof I dont know...mines kinda basic..." Tom scratched the back of his head before picking up the small box.

"I don't settle for basic Thomas you should know this by now!" Zendaya took the box smiling as Tom sat down next to her.
He pulled out his phone and handed it to Harrison.

"What are you doing?" Zendaya was halfway through pulling the ribbon off.
"Tom wants your reaction" Zendaya rolled her eyes and continued to take the ribbon off. She slowly picked off the lid and smiled at the embossed card on the top.

"This is fancy Tom..." Zendaya whispered smiling at the very aesthetically pleasing box. The white card sitting perfectly atop pale pink tissue paper.
"Read it"

"My heart explodes with all the love I have for you...aww...sometimes I wish I could climb to the top of a mountain and shout it...dont...but then I thought of how embarrassed you would be so I just put it on a card: I LOVE YOU!"  Zendaya smiled at Tom.

"Yo what's in the box!" Tony yelled.
"I'm getting there ok!" Zendaya glared at him.
"She's too busy staring into his eyes like this" Jacob clasped his hands together and batted his eyes at Laura.
"Fuck off" she laughed.

Zendaya smirked and lifted the tissue paper only to be left confused.
"What is this?" Zendaya picked up the small blue and red lego house and everyone gasped.

"It's a house warming gift, straight from the heart!" Tom smiled sheepishly and Zendaya looked at him, half stunned half confused.
"Open the door love"

Zendaya opened the small door and tipped the house upside down only to see a key fall out.
"Tom..." she whispered looking at the silver key in her lap.

"Yes..." he was trying to hold back his smile and so was everyone else.
"Tom please don't tell me this is what I think it is..." Zendayas eyes started welling up with tears.

"You know that house down the street?" Tom put a hand on her shoulder as Zendaya covered her mouth nodding.
"The one you always look at..." Tom laughed holding back his own tears as Zendaya vigorously nodded.

"I bought it...for us..."

Zendaya burst into tears and put her head in her lap. Tom laughed at the camera and rubbed her back. Darnell was against the wall with his hands over his mouth and everyone else sat there in shock.

"Tom why would you do that..." Zendaya cried, looking up at him.
"Because...you deserve a nice place..."
Tom wiped his own tears away.

"Thomas why would you buy a house!" Zendaya slapped his shoulder before gawking at the key.
"I bought this one and you're living here!" Tom waved his arms around.

"Yes but I pay rent! Oh my god Tom...oh my god...tom..." Zendaya cried again and slammed herself into him. Tom folded his arms around her shoulders as they fell back into the couch.

Zendaya was in tears and so was Laura. The whole squad was either crying, still in shock or jumping around the room.
Harrison panned the camera around the room sure to get everyone's reactions.