91 | More Small Moments

Zendaya sat on her bed, legs crossed, focusing on her phone charger, attempting to line it up in the perfect position. Habit was playing faintly in the background, drowning out the evening rain and regular LA nightlife. The faint sound of keys dropping on her kitchen counter echoed upstairs causing a small smile to creep into the side of her bare lips. She giggled as Tom called up the stairs to her,
"Come so far! From Princess Park!" He threw the door open, spreading his arms wide as he entered the moonlight room.
"Hey you remembered" Zendaya giggled and put her phone down in her lap, "I taught you well".
Tom ran a hand through his hair and smiled at his Nikes.

———————

Tom rested his hand gently on Zendayas jaw just before the director yelled action. Zendaya was gigging uncontrollably as Tom tried to keep back his laughter.
"Zendaya stop it this is like the fifth take", Tom hissed, a smile painted across his face, contrasting with his special effects makeup.
"I'm sorry ok it's just funny" Zendaya put her hand over her mouth and looked at Tom who was about to burst.
"I need to get in the zone Zendaya." Tom spat, the room was serious for one second before the pair both lost it once more.

"Guys seriously it's one kissing scene" The director yelled.
Tom and Zendaya quickly composed themselves and got into character.
"I'm allowed to kiss you right?"
"It's in the script you ding bat"

"Action!"
———————
The cool Autumn breeze caressed Zendayas skin as she sat, grinning at Noon and Tessa as they played together in the freshly fallen leaves. She watched as a hand creeped onto her thigh.
"Thomas" she sighed, leaning her head on the back off the park seat, "we are in public".
"I don't care I missed you darling", he whined and moved his hand to her jaw, to which Zendaya returned his touch by leaning into his hand. Within seconds the pair found their lips locked together.

That night the mood had shifted and Zendaya was in tears, clinging to her boyfriend. Minutes after they got home the articles flooded the since unsuspecting internet and their relationship had been forced out.
———————

hai

*giggles about to get shot*

so uh basically

did i go back through my one direction phase?
yes.

is this the third time?
yes.

is larry fanfic outdated?
yes.

am i going to write larry fanfic?
yes.

enjoy that. i might still writing in this book but not as often so uh.., ye