52 | Camp Day 2

Before I get into this if you haven't been on Instagram in the past 24 hours than this may come as a shock to you.
But.

Mhm, I know

Mhm, I know. That's just an edit but basically, Zendaya has been offered to play Ariel in the live-action The Little Mermaid. I am so excited about this movie in general so I really hope she goes for it.

Also, I started adding photos to the stories do you like that or think it's extra?

Ok ON WITH THE STORY.

_____

"do you think they are both asleep?" Harrison whispered from the kitchen.
"Tom will murder you if you wake either one of them up" Laura rolled her eyes as she turned on the coffee machine.
"Laura, permission to wake them up at 7." Harrison folded his arms still looking at Tom and Zendaya.

The time was 6:58 and everyone had gone back to their rooms that night except for Tom and Zendaya. Zendaya was laying on top of Tom as he lay on his back, his arms draped over her back. Zendayas head was resting under Toms' neck, he kept her on top of him using his leg, slightly bending it to stop them falling off the couch.

 Zendayas head was resting under Toms' neck, he kept her on top of him using his leg, slightly bending it to stop them falling off the couch

"Permission granted" Laura snickered. 
"Permission for what?" Darnell joined the conversation still dressed in his PJs'.
"To wake Tom and Zendaya up at 7" Laura yawned as she got some milk from the fridge.
"Well, according to that clock you have 30 seconds to think of something Haz." 

Darnell started counting down and Harrison made his way over to the cupboard to get a bowl.
"Oh my god, Harrison don't you dare!" Laura hissed as Tony and Jacob walked in.
"Oh no..." Jacob chuckled as Harrison finished filling up the bowl of water.
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Ok its 7" Darnell snickered as the group made their way over to the sleeping couple on the couch.

Harrison threw the water on them and sprinted leaving Darnell holding the bowl.
Tom spluttered as the water hit him and Zendaya. Zendaya shot up gasping.
"What the fuck Darnell!" She screamed throwing a pillow at him.
"It wasn't me it was Haz!" Darnell placed the bowl down and stepped back, both hands raised in defence.