Action

The plan is starting.... Johnny had his plan ready and he was pumped to take action. Karma is also warming up because he knows that the fight won't be a walk in a park for sure.
They arrive at Katsuki's agency. Katsuki was just doing his last bit of work on his computer while Eijirou was on his phone, waiting for Katsuki to finish.
"Are you done yet? You're taking forever! I don't wanna become a grandpa by the time you're finished!" Eijirou whined.
Katsuki hesitated before answering with, "alright, I'm done. Let's go home— EIJIROU WATCH OUT!" Letting out a huge scream.
Karma quickly punched Katsuki in the gut, making him spit out some blood. Eijirou was fighting the bodyguards Johnny hired to make sure Karma didn't get hurt.
While Eijirou was busy, Karma took advantage of this by preparing to kill the weakened Katsuki.
"NO!" Eijirou let out a choked sob before jumping in front of Katsuki, resulting in a stab the stomache.
Eijirou laid there, unconcious, limp and seemingly lifeless. Seeing this, Katsuki was enraged.
"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!" He screamed before setting off a huge explosion in Karma's face and doing the same to Karma's bodyguards. He quickly called the ambulance and tried to stop the bleeding.
"Poor little Katsuki. Are you hurt? Too bad, I'll be taking Eijirou for myself." Johnny said. He had sneaked in when he heard Katsuki's scream.
Luckily, there were some heroes nearby Katsuki's agency and had rushed inside when they saw Karma and the others breaking in. They quickly beat up Johnny while doing whatever they could to keep Eijirou breathing.
By the time the ambulance came, Eijirou stopped breathing and was about to be pronounced dead. Before they announce he was dead, they felt a slight pulse and 'revived' him. He was rushed to the hospital along with Katsuki.
Katsuki frowned while the nurses checked up on him to see if he had any major injuries. After the nurses left, and he was admitted out of the hospital, he went to check up on Eijirou as fast as he could.
There lies Eijirou, pale and barely breathing on the hospital bed. Doctors had put him in a medically induced coma for a week to make sure his body could strengthen up while he was recovering during that first week.
"Why did things have to turn out this way? We were so happy and things had to go downhill this quick? I wish I could've told you about how I've felt about you sooner... I'm sorry Eijirou. I don't expect you to forgive me, but just know that I love you. Forever and always. You don't need to worry about me bothering you after you wake up. I'll say goodbye for the last time and leave. Simple as that. Hopefully you can find someone else who loved you the way I did, make you smile like I did, and could protect you the way I couldn't." Katsuki rambled to the unconcious Eijirou.
Karma and Johnny were arrested and thrown in jail shortly after Katsuki and Eijirou were sent to the hospital.
"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! WHY COULDN'T YOU DO WHAT I SAID LIKE I TOLD YOU TO? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A SKILLED ASSASSIN? HOW CAN YOU FUCK UP THAT BAD?! CONSIDER OUR FRIENSHIP OVER. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! GO TO HELL!" Johnny screamed at Karma while he was being patched up due to his severe burns. Karma hung his head low in shame and didn't reply since he didn't want Johnny to be even more mad.
Karma knew he fucked up bad this time. The worst thing is, he can't even ask for forgiveness since he knows how much Johnny loves Eijirou. The plan was an utter fail even though it was carefully planned out. He failed Johnny, and he will never forgive himself because of it.

Hello, I wrote a new chapter! Surprise, surprise! This story will probably end soon. I had a new idea after listening to the truth untold by the vocal line in bts. Thank them for making me update. Istg if theres any bts hate comments-
-Emily 🍵