The Plan

This chapter will be written in Johnny's point of view. Johnny is the hotel owner who is in love with Eijirou Kirishima and is jealous of Katsuki's relationship with him

                                            - -

The first time I saw Eijirou was when I was 8. I was training to become the heir while attending school at the same time. The moment I saw him, I thought to myself, 'He's sleeping so peacefully. Has he really been in this kind of state for almost a thousand years?'
I promised myself that I would make him mine when he awakens. It doesn't matter how old I am by then. He will be mine, and I'll kill whoever gets in my way.
I first met Katsuki two years ago. He was one of my closest friends I trusted him more than anyone else in the world. I even let him see my sleeping beauty. The fact that Eijirou woke up to see Katsuki infuriates me. I should be the one who Eijirou woke up to see!
Katsuki changed the moment Eijirou woke up. He ignored me. Eijirou was always put before anyone else. Was our friendship nothing to him? Did he just use me to take my Eijirou away? Katsuki Bakugou, I will crush you!
"Karma, can you do me a favor? I'll pay you as much as you want. Even if I go bankrupt, I'm willing to do this." Johnny said.
"Johnny, you don't have to pay me. You've done so much for me that anything you want me to do is free of charge. Just don't get too close to me. I don't want my title of being an assassin to be revealed to the world." Karma replied calmly.
"Really? Thanks so much man! You have no idea how much I needed your help. I can't imagine trying to do this on my own!" Johnny replied, obviously very excited.
"You have something in mind don't you? You better spill the tea unless you want me to force you when we meet in person tomorrow." Karma threatened.
"I was gonna spill the tea even if you didn't ask me to. Anyway, can you help me assassinate a pro hero named Katsuki Bakugou and kidnap Eijirou Kirishima? Eijirou is Katsuki's roommate. Katsuki probably knew that I was about to do something bad to him so I'll hire a detective to track down his new home. All you have to do is knock out Eijirou, tie him up, capture him and kill Katsuki. I'll be sure to hire reinforcements in case we land into a sticky situation. Be careful of Katsuki's strong quirk. His betrayal is something I'll never forget." Johnny said while sipping his piping hot tea.
"You sure got everything planned out don't you? I'll help you. As long as you get Eijirou anything is fine with me. When do you plan on attacking?" Karma asked.
"I plan on attacking as soon as I got everything ready and you have time to go assassinate Katsuki. You're one of the best assassins so I expect things to go smoothly. It would be a shame if Katsuki got away with taking my love away from me." Johnny said, smiling rather sadistically.
"Got it. I'll be sure to do my best. Even if Katsuki survives, I'll make sure he gets more than just a mere scratch." Karma replied.
"Thank you! I knew I could count on you! You sure are a much better friend than Katsuki ever was!" Johnny replied happily.
"Please don't compare me with a fake person like him. Thanks for calling me a good friend. Is a week enough time for you to plan things out? Karma asked.
"A week is more than enough time. I might even be ready within a few days." Johnny replied, getting into his sadistic mood again.
"Perfect! The plan will be made a reality within a week!" Karma replied, pretending to be happy.
"Thanks again! I'll call you on the day the plan will take action alright?"
"Alright! Take care until then!" Karma replied happily while forcing himself to fake a smile.
~Call ends~
"Katsuki Bakugou, I'm going to ruin your life. Smile while you can, because that happiness of yours isn't going to last much longer."

Bonus:
"Johnny... why in the world do you care about that Eijirou so much? Am I not enough for you? What do I have to do to make you love me?"

sORRY FOR DISAPPEARING FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG! School started and since I haven't updated in a while, I decided to force my lazy ass to update. I'll try to update at least once a month. Expect the updates to be less frequent as the year goes by. Until next time!
~Emily