Amnesia

I recommend listening to the song while reading this chapter. It makes it more emotional and heartbreaking. Special thanks to Your lie in April for creating such a masterpiece :)

"What the fuck are you saying? What do you mean?! Do you not remember me?!" Katsuki said, talking louder and louder as he spoke until he was yelling.
"Seriously dude, who are you? Most importantly, where am I and what am I doing here?" Eijirou replied calmly.
Katsuki couldn't take it anymore, he broke down and started crying in front of Eijirou. His body shook with every sob he had. This continued on for 30 minutes straight until Ejirou reached out to try comforting him.
"Listen dude, although I don't know who you are, at least explain what's going on before breaking down like this." Eijirou said while comforting Katsuki the best he could.
Once Katsuki was stable enough to be able to talk, he explained everything, from the way they were friends to the curse and how everything ended up the way it did.
"Tell me the truth, do you remember me? Or did you forget everything we've been through? Including becoming top heroes a thousand years ago, living together and hanging out together? Everything?" Katsuki asked.
"Sorry man, I can't remember anything from after I entered UA.... that is if I actually did. You wouldn't be lying to me would you?" Eijrou replied.
"Why would I lie about you getting into UA? I may be an ass at times, but I wouldn't swoop that low. Anyway, since you're now awake, I'll ask the doctors and nurses to take some tests to see if you're allowed to leave." Katsuki said.
"Tokyo changed a lot during the past 1000 years, and it would cause everyone lots of trouble if you got lost or went missing. We have to make sure you can even walk. I mean, you've been asleep during the past 1000 years so I wouldn't be surprised if you lost your ability to walk." Katsuki added.
"Hold up, who gave you the right to boss me around? I may have had a lot of so called fond memories with you, but that doesn't mean I trust you. Who knows, maybe you're lying about all of this and you just want me to be your slave?" Eijirou retorted.
"Tch, whatever."Katsuki said before walking out of the room to inform the doctors, nurses and Johnny of Eijirou's awakening.
The doctors ran numerous tests on Eijirou for a week before they confirmed he was healthy. Katsuki and the hotel owner were told that Eijirou needed to go to physical therapy to relearn how to walk. While Eijirou was relearning how to walk, Katsuki visited him once a week and after 6 months, he regained Eijirou's trust and they offically considered themselves as friends.
Katsuki's relationship with Johnny however, went downhill. Katsuki revealed that he was only friends with him due to him not having to sneak into the hotel in order to see Eijirou. After Johnny learned of this, he demanded for Katsuki to stop seeing Eijirou at once.
Katsuki predicted he would do that, and asked Eijirou if he wanted to stay with him once he was able to walk. Johnny, enraged tried to feed Eijirou with bad things Katsuki has done, but Eijirou didn't believe a word he said no matter how hard he tried.
"Why don't you believe me? Can't you see how much I love you?" Johnny whispered once he left the room after trying to convince Eijirou to stop seeing Katsuki.
The curse has been lifted and Eijirou lost his memories due to his curse. How will Katsuki's and Eijrou's relationship blossom? Will Johnny get his revenge and take Eijirou himself? Find out yourself!

Well that went way darker than planned...
I did indeed plan for Eijirou to lose his memories but I didn't intend to make it this dark. Keep in mind I don't really plan out the story and I make it up as i write. I only plan the important stuff like the plot. The rest will be made up by me while i write.
- Emily 🌺