The Curse

'A group of Villians has attacked the number 1 hero, Deku's hero agency. Deku is currently working hard to defeat the villians. If there are any heroes nearby, please help Deku in any way possible.' The news reporter says.
Bakugou and Kirishima sees this in their own hero agency and rushes to the scene. Once they arrive, they safely defeat all the villians that had attacked Deku's agency... or they thought they did.
In reality, there was one villian left. The one that led the group to Deku's agency to attack him. This Villian had a terrible quirk. A quirk where he could curse anyone with any type of curse he wanted. All it needed to activate was for him to make contact with the person he was gonna give the curse to. The Villian had sneaked up on Bakugou and Kirishima and touched them, resulting in them getting cursed.
The curse was:
Kirishima will stay in a comatose state for 1000 years while Bakugou will die and reincarnate into different lives repeatedly during the 1000 years. Every reincarnation Bakugou has will remember all of his past lives once he turns 18.
Kirishima immediately drops to the ground seemingly lifeless. Bakugou is visibly distraught and heartbroken. Deku, on the other hand is visibly angry and is now attacking the Villian without thinking. Surprisingly, the strategy actually worked since the Villian is beaten up pretty bad by the time Deku snaps out of his sudden outburst. The sounds of the ambulance sirens and Bakugou and Deku's crying drowns out all of the other sounds in that area.
Kirishima is rushed to the hospital and is comfirmed to be in a coma of some sort. After hearing this, both Bakugou and Deku leave the hospital in tears. The next few months have been horrible for Bakugou. He no longer has any emotions, gave away Kuro and now acts as if being a hero is more of a chore than a job.
During these few months, Bakugou has entered severe depression. Deku has tried making Bakugou go to multiple therapists, but Bakugou always comes out as lifeless as ever. Soon, Deku gives up on Bakugou ever getting better and starts focusing on his job and leaving Bakugou alone.
A few years pass and Bakugou hasn't gotten any better. He is completely numb. During these few years he has realized he had feelings for Kirishima which ultimately makes his life worse. He is completely different than the loud, motivated 16 year old student he once was. Now he is just waiting for death to come get him.... which is exactly what happens.
"Top hero, Bakugou Katsuki also known as Explodo-Kill has recently passed away due to unknown causes. May our condolences go to his family and friends."
"MASARU! LOOK AT WHAT'S ON THE NEWS! OUR LITTLE BOY KATSUKI IS DEAD!" says Mitsuki while sobbing. The news eventually spreads to Bakugou's fellow classmates and teachers. Every one of them is either shocked or sad.
"Bakugou Katsuki was a top hero and a loved person by many people throughout the world. His death is a huge shock to the entire world including friends and family. I hope his soul will finally find peace with whatever he was suffering with. He died way too early. I wish you the best Katsuki, may you rest in peace."
Bakugou's body is cremated and his ashes have been thrown in all of his favourite places. He was only 24 at the time of his death. His family and friends will forever miss him. What they didn't know was that somewhere in the world, another baby was born the second he passed away.....

997 more years until Kirishima awakens...