On Edge

I've been pretty on edge recently. Ever since Eijirou moved in with me, I've had the feeling that something bad was going to happen to us. I've waited for him to awaken for a thousand years and I refuse to let Eijirou be taken by someone else.
I've boosted the security 3 times this past week. There's no doubt that Eijirou thinks theres something wrong with me, but I'm just feeling extra paranoid this week.
"Katsuki, you've already added 3 more layers of security! Are you really going to add 2 more? Don't you think that's going a bit too far? I doubt anything bad is going to happen to us, so can you tone it down a bit?" Eijirou pestered while Katsuki was busy installing a new level of security.
"Fine, if you really think we'll be fine then I'll tone it down to just adding one more layer of security. Sorry, I've been really on edge recently. Ever since you agreed to live with me, I've had the feeling that Johnny would do something down to hunt us down or at least seperate us." Katsuki said, clearly stressed.
"Even if you're really on edge, don't you think you're going a bit too far? What kind of person would add 4 layers of security in less than 2 weeks? This isn't Yuuei, this is the home of a pro hero. What kind of pro hero would need this kind of security when they've already got a strong quirk?" Eijirou said, continuing to annoy Katsuki.
"You don't know what Johnny is capable of. I predicted something like this would happen the moment I befriended him. He's the owner of the most famous and luxurious hotel in Tokyo. I bet he has many friends who are assassins or something in that kind of business. He's one of the most powerful people in Japan. Even though I added 4 layers of security, he can easily break through it." Katsuki explained, continuing to finish installing that last layer of security.
"Geez, maybe you're just overthinking. Relax for a while, I'll go make some tea for you. Don't overwork yourself and don't stress over it too much." Eijirou said before leaving to make some tea.
Maybe I am overthinking.... well, better safe than sorry. Even if I die in this life, there's a chance that I can reincarnate. No, I can't. The curse is broken. If I don't end up with Eijirou in this life then it's over. I can't lose to Johnny, no matter what.

A bonus chapter because I finished my homework ;)