Book One • The Tribute

Hi guys!!!

I love Johanna! Besides Peeta she's my favorite character in the whole Hunger Games trilogy. I don't count Katniss as one of my favorite characters because you have to like the main person right? That's whole reason why you keep reading the story! If you dont agree with me then please tell me.

Now, this is my idea on Johanna's life. It's not going to be just like your idea or Billy Joe's down the street. It's mine. (Did that sound rude? Sorry if it did)

Now most of the stuff in here are not in the books. But as we get to her being in the Capital and District Thirteen stuff will change. Like she won't be bold and she and Katniss become closer than they do in the book.

That's another thing, in some of the conversations she has, the dialogue will be different from the book; just a little, not much. I'll either add in some lines that were from the movie or some statements I find go good with the conversation.

Another thing, my stories aren't like other Wattpad stories, it's not going to become all big and interesting in the first chapter. I like to bring u into it. That means u need to know history and stuff. If u really want to get past that then skip to chapter five~the reaping.

Also I don't know what year she won the Hunger Games, I don't think they say in the books but if they do could you please tell me so I can quickly change it before someone else reads it. Thx!! So, I know I wanted her to win after Beetee, Heymitch, and Finnick, but I didn't want her to win after Annie, Katniss, or Peeta either. So I stuck her in the middle.

Just to give you an idea, she's twenty-four in the seventy-fifth Hunger Games. She's sixteen win she wins her first Hunger Games.

There. Hope this whole thing helps a little on reading the rest of the story. Remember I own only some of the characters. Most of them belongs to the amazing author Suzanne Collins!

Read. Hope you enjoy!!! :D

PS. Does contain some language.