Chapter 15

Over the next few months, management started to pull Harry and Louis aside and give them warnings about their behaviour. Eventually, just for peace, Larry went back to ignoring each other on stage and in public. However, away from the cameras, Louis and Harry held hands, kissed, they had to be touching. Whether it was hands or knees or arms and when they had alone time, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Live TV and radio were a different matter. Nothing was going to stop Louis and Harry using any chance they had to show their fans their love. Once they were live there was bugger all management could do about it. Was it their fault if fans caught something on camera or #Larry started trending on Twitter again? It's not like they came out and announced their relationship. Of course, they were dragged into the office and reprimanded, but by then the damage has been done. Harry and Louis knew how much they could get away with and what was forbidden as specified in the contract. So, they stuck to the rules literary, and then bent them easily. They kept Larry Stylinson alive. They allowed the fandom to know that they were still together and still very much in love. No matter if the media portrayed them as being no longer friends, because of their coldness on stage, how they never interviewed together, never photographed together and of course, never seen together in public. Even If they were "once" good friends.

The record label and management never clued into the fact that they were spending thousand every year, trying to cover up something that supposedly didn't exist. But the fans did, and so Larry communicated with them on social media and the fandom knew what to look for. Most clues were subtle, but the fandom observes carefully every movement, facial expression or tweet. They are like detectives looking for the not so obvious clues.

During a live 10hs broadcast called 1D Day. Harry and Louis were given instructions on how to behave and interact with each other. Of course, they weren't allowed to host a segment together, unlike the other boys. There were times when all the boys were on camera, but management made sure they were opposite sides, in their sight and ordered them to move if they were too close to each other or to move on from a topic they were discussing when it got too uncomfortable. But that didn't stop Larry from talking to one another when they needed to.

Harry was sick and tired of management orders and gestures, always to him and Louis. Never Zayn or Niall. Louis was fed up with always having to turn and twists his head towards management, to get their next instructions. His neck hurt from whipping around all the time and he was fed up with being told what to do as though he was a child. It was bad enough being pulled into the office at least once a month, but to have them breathing down their neck for 10hrs was too much.

When they weren't needed on set, they sat around the back cuddling and kissing, and no one paid them any attention. All the crew involved in the 1Dday had signed a non-disclosure form. No one was to speak about what they saw backstage. The boys have a full 30 minutes before they were back on set. No discussions were needed on how they were going to spend this time. Unable to wait any longer, Harry pushed Louis up against the wall and held onto his waist as he rained down the passion, not caring who saw them.

 Unable to wait any longer, Harry pushed Louis up against the wall and held onto his waist as he rained down the passion, not caring who saw them