Chapter 5

Louis ran into Harry's room and came to a sudden stop when he saw the state of it. Bloodied handprints smeared the walls. The mirror that hung above a cabinet was smashed and the glass coffee table had been overturned. The fruit bowl spilling its contents on the floor. More glass lay broken and then he saw Harry.

The bathroom door was ajar, and he saw Harry collapsed on the floor. Louis rushed over, pushed the door open to see Ian and James, their two security, pinning Harry down, as Harry screamed, thrashed around and cursed at them whilst struggling to get out of their grip.

Louis was shocked. He's heard Harry curse before but never like this and with so much anger.

"Get off him," Louis yelled. "You're hurting him - Harrrry!"

As Louis went to pull James off, another well-built man grabbed hold of Louis's arms and held him in a vice. He recognized the voice that was telling him to calm down, so he stopped fighting. However, tears silently fell as he watched Harry in so much distress and it was breaking his heart. A man pushed past everyone that was gathered in the bathroom doorway and as he knelt beside Harry, he opened a brown leather case and took out a syringe.

Louis gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Hold him still," The Dr, instructed James and Ian.

Louis watched on helplessly as the doctor injected Harry. Niall pulled Louis from security and held him in his arms tightly.

"He hates needles." Louis sobbed into Niall's shirt.

"I know," Niall soothed, as he rubbed Louis's back.

Within moments Harry stopped thrashing around. Apart from his chest rising and falling in a fast rhythm, he was still. Ian and James stood up and looked sadly at Louis before patting him gently on the arm and leaving the bathroom.

The doctor remained where he was and gently lifted one of Harry's hands.

"Oh, my God," Louis gasped as he saw the state of Harry's knuckles. Falling to his knees in shock, he saw the same damages on both of Harry's hands. It looked as though he had smashed the mirror with both his fists.

Paul pushed his way inside. "Dr, can I have a word with you please?"

Louis turned to Nail and Liam. "Get him the hell out of here!"

"Now just one minute – "Paul argued.

Louis stood up in a rage. "This is all your fucking fault. You did this to him. Guys get him out of here now!"

Louis watched Zayn and Liam pushed Paul out of the bathroom. Louis took a deep breath and calmed himself before sitting back on the floor.

"Please, Dr, continue with your job."