Prologue

Walking home I sighed another day at school all the pushes of populars and jokes with my friends but that was great in my books it was getting home which bothered me I hated going home not even getting a second glance from half my family they say they love me yet it's always 'well done Drake' 'well done Abi' ' that's great Abi' ' I knew you could do it' All I get is a ' Hi darling how was school, did you hear what happened with Abi she passed oh did you hear she also passed her maths and her and Blake are doing great'

Anyway let me introduce myself my name is Louise Aurora Adams my sister is Abi Sophia Adams and my brother is Drake Joseph Adams. Just so your wandering I didn't just decide to become a party animal no I met people and got in a gang still in it but not many know that not even my best friends know it's dangerous and I'm the second in command so half the time I get home later and just sneak in then sneak out. See not even my family notice and Drake only notices when I come home with a bruise from a gang fight and that's it I'm close but not close as they only get suspicious.

This was how it happened:

1 1/4 years ago:

"Bye guys" I yelled to my group of friends

"Bye" they all yelled back

I started heading home I was seriously getting annoyed of being home and being seen as much as a ant would be noticed, I was walking when I knocked into someone

"I'm so sorry" I apologised quickly how embarrassing

" that's ok" he replied then I got a good look at him 6'3 height huge muscles looked to be only 15, blue eyes with a hint of green and blonde hair.

" please let me make it up to you!" I pushed I felt horrible

" how about a date to a party" he replied I was shocked I never go parties I thought I would get in trouble

" I..I dunno" I whispered

" come on try one please go out have fun live a little" then I nodded

I thought it would be small but that night I snuck out my family not noticing so I thought 'fuck it'

-------------------------------

That night everything changed I lost my virginity and became someone I didn't recognised I joined a gang and became 2 sides in 1 person.

I became Aurora

The person everybody wanted to meet.....