36

There is a author's note at the end of this chapter be sure to read it.

----

It all comes down to this

I miss your morning kiss

I won’t lie, I’m feeling it

You don’t know, I’m missing it

I’m so dumb, I must admit

It’s too much to hold it in

I can’t say no more than this

I just hope your heart hear me now

Gotta let you know how I’m feeling

You own my heart, he just renting

Don’t turn away, pay attention

I’m pouring out my heart oh, boi

-Nicki Minaj

~Zacori~

I was sitting in the tub sipping on wine. This was like my fifth cup and I was feeling it. I needed this time to relax. I decided to get out the tub so I won't drown myself I got a child to look after. I wrapped the towel around me and walked into my closet to put on night clothes. I just put on a night shirt that stopped at my thighs, and that's it. Shit this my house.

I walked down to Zaire room to check on him. He was sleep. I walked to the kitchen and poured me some ciroc in a cup. I took a sip and sat on the counter looking through my magazine. It was a picture inside with Harlem and Sade holding hands smiling at each other. They looked happy. I shut the magazine and walked slowly to my door so I wouldn't trip. I opened the door and there stood Harlem.

"Hii." I slurred opening the door for him to come in.

"What's up. What you doing in here." I shut and locked the door.

"Nothing. Getting ready for bed." I said looking at him. He had on a pair of true religion jean, jordans and a burberry shirt.

"Oh. I came to talk to you." He said.

"Lets go in my room." I grabbed his hand and led him to my room. I shut the door once we were inside and fell down on the bed.

"You drunk Zacori?" He asked looking at me.

I giggled. "No." I said while shaking my head.

He sat on the bed next to me and I climbed on his lap straddling him.

"What- what are you doing?" He asked looking at me.

"Shh." I put my finger to his lip and leaned in to kiss him.

I pulled back and looked at him. He held my waist and connected his lips to mine. I pushed him down on the bed and took my shirt off. I kissed him and unbuckled his belt. He flipped me over and placed kisses down my body.

"Mmmh." I moaned.

I hope there would be no regrets in the morning.

---

This book is coming to its ending very soon. After this book I will be focusing on finishing Bonnie and Clyde: Its Just A Game if you haven't already go check it out. I am also working on putting up a new book.

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading this far and being patient with the updates

     -KingBre