25

~Zacori~

I'm back at school. I really don't want to be here but I'm dealing with it. I'm tired of these fake ass bitches and niggas. Niggas just bitches with dick, ain't that the saying?

I was in class just answering some questions from the work sheet. I kept feeling like someone was staring at me so I looked up and some bitch was looking at me. She was looking at me liked she hate me. The bitch don't even know me. I think her name Candy or sumn'.

"Fuck you lookin at?" I asked mugging her. The bitch got a eye problem. She just rolled her eyes. The bell rung and I got out my seat. I turned my paper in and took out my snicker bar. I ate it as I walked down the hall.

"Hey Cori." Miles said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hi Miles." I said smiling.

"Bitch." Somebody said as I walked past. I stopped and looked. It was that Candy girl.

"The fuck you just say." I asked looking at her up and down. She looked pregnant and maybe just as big as me if not a smaller.

"You heard me. You a bitch. You trying to trap my man and take him from me." She said.

"Candy I ain't tryn' do shit. You got me mistaken with some otha bitch. Foreal cause I ont know what tha fuck you sayn'." I told her.

"My name Cindy." She said rolling her eyes. They the same damn thing! "And I can't understand a word you saying anyway. Illiterate ass."

"Come on Cori. You don't want to fight because you pregnant." Miles said pulling me away. We walked to lunch even though I was so confused.

"Why you look like that?" Harlem asked me as I sat down.

"This girl name Candy came up to me on some fufu shit. She was talkin reckless. She talkin bout I took her man from her. Like bish whet." I said.

"Candy?" Kirk asked.

"Her name was Cindy." Miles said.

I could feel Harlem stiffen next to me. Whats up with that?

"She probably just confused." Grant said.

"Yea confused about who dick was in her. She looked pregnant, I wonder who her baby father is. She probably don't even know haself." I said. They laughed but Harlem was being real awkward. I ignored it for now because I just wasn't in the mood to argue and all that extra shit.

-

I was in the kitchen making dinner. I was making bake chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, and some chocolate chip cookies. I can't wait to smash. Everything was done except the chicken. It needed like five more minutes. I walked upstairs into our room. Harlem was talking on the phone.

"Babe." He jumped and stuffed his phone in his pocket.

"What's up." He said looking at me.

"I hope you not on that sneaky shit." I said.

"Man." He sucked his teeth. "That was my mama."

"Mmmh. The food done." I said. I walked out and went downstairs. I went to the door because someone knocked.

"Hi Kirk." I said once I opened the door.

"Whats up." He came in and gave me a hug.

"What you doin here?" I asked once I shut the door.

"Just came by to chill."

"Whats good bruh." Harlem came down and dapped him. I went in the kitchen to make our plates.

----

COMMENT 25?

VOTE 50?

READ MY OTHER STORIES

THE GAME

AND

BONNIE AND CLYDE: IT'S JUST A GAME