1

~Zacori~

Since it was Saturday and I was in the house I decided I wanted to take a walk down the street. I wore my hair wet and wavy down down pass my shoulders just a little. I had on  some galaxy leggings, black high top converse and a gray v neck shirt. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"Where you going?" My mother asked.

"Just walking down the street."

"Don't be out all night."

"I won't." I walked out the door and Tori was walking up the steps.

"Where you about to go?"

"Just walking around."

"Ohh I want to come."

"Come on then. What's that?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"Seeds."

"Give me some." I said. She gave me some and we walked down the street spitting out our seeds.

"Girl in the tights. Excuse me." I sighed. Why they want to holla at me today. I turned around slowly to see a darkskin boy with dreads. He wasn't that bad but wasn't my type.

"Yea?" I said bored already with this conversation.

"How you doing?"

"I'm fine."

"Can I-"

"Look I'm not interested. I'm sorry but I got to go." I put my arm inside Tori's and walked off. He was wasting my time.

"Why you do him like that?" Tori said laughing.

"He was not my type. But if you want him we can go back." I said stopping.

"Nah I'm good." She said shaking her head. We continued to walk down the street.

"Cori. Tori." We turned and seen Erica sitting on the porch. We walked up to her.

"Hey Erica." We both said.

"Where y'all was going."

"Just walking. Wanted to get out." I said sitting down. Tori sat down too.

"Oh that's cool."

"You live here?" Tori asked.

"No. Jalen and Jaleel do." Just as she said their names they came out with Harlem.

"What's up y'all?" Jalen and Jaleel said giving us a hug.

"Hey. Nothing we chilling. We didn't know y'all lived here." Tori said. Harlem was looking at me like he wanted to say something.

"Hi Harlem." I spoke since I guessed he wasn't going to.

"What's good." He came over and gave me a hug. He smelt so good. He didn't smell like cologne but like some type of lotion and soap.

"So what y'all was up to?" I asked them.

"Just chilling. Y'all want to go inside it's hot out here." Jalen said. We all got up and went inside. We went to the living room and sat down.

Harlem was sitting next to me and Tori was sitting with Jalen. Erica was laid out on the floor and Jaleel was sitting on the single couch. Their house was nice. I looked down at me vibrating phone and opened it up to my messages. It was from Justin.

Boothang: Hey baby

me: hey boo : )

Boothang: what you up to

me: with some friends. You miss me cuz you only hit me up when you lonely

Boothang: that's not even true. But yea I miss your cute ass

me: whatever. Stop running game.

I put my phone in my pocket. Me and Justin aren't together, we flirt a lot.

"Who was that?" I looked up and Harlem was just staring at me. Tori seemed to have disappeared along with everyone else. What these niggas up to.

"A friend." I said shifting in my seat.

"You expect me to believe "boothang" is just a friend." He whispered into my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Believe what you want to." I said and turned to face him.

He looked at me and licked his lips. Them lips look so suckable. Mmmh. I opened my mouth to say something but instead he kissed me. He had his hand on the outside of my leg as we kissed. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. His lips were so soft and I just wanted to bite them bitches off. He pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"Let me see your phone." He said. I gave him my phone. After typing something in he gave it back. I looked and seen he put his number in as "Babyboy". I laughed.

"Really?"

"I'm goin' text you tonight."

"Mmmh. Ok." Just as I said that Tori came out with a smile on her face. This girl.

"You ready?"

"Lets go. See you later guys." I said as I went over to Tori.

"See y'all later." They said. I walked out the house and we walked down the street.

"What y'all do? Fuck?" I asked Tori.

"Shiiid. Why not? But no we just made out." She said. "What y'all do. Fuck?" She said asking me the same question I asked her.

"No. I did not fuck him." I just met him why would we have fucked.

"You like him?"

"I don't know." I said honestly. "I barely know him to like him. He's cute."

We got home and I went straight to my room so I could get ready for a shower. I feel sticky and sweaty. Miami be so hot.

-----------

Vote

Comment

Share