He laughed. "Not like you think. He's the MC tonight."

"Oh."

We entered the room. Lights flashed as music drifted through the air. It smelled like alcohol and weed.

"Nice digs." I said sarcastically. But I was intrigued. There were three girls dancing, all of them scantily dressed.

"I'll get you a drink. Our booth is over there. " He pointed toward a table with three guys I didn't recognize.

I started to say something, but he was already gone.

Hastily, I made my way over to the booth, keeping my eyes on the ground. Why would Ian think it was okay to leave me alone at a strip club with three guys I hadn't ever met?

Once I reached the table I did a small awkward wave sitting at the edge of the bench. "Hi." I said lowly, forcing my eyes to meet theirs. I didn't want to look shy.

"Ayy." One of the guys shouted, throwing this hands up in the air. "You're Ian's chick! We've been waiting for you guys."

I smiled. I didn't know how I felt about being called Ian's chick. "He just went to go get us some drinks. He'll be back."

The guy shrugged as if he couldn't care less. "I'm Brett." He said before pointing to the two guys sitting next to him. 'That's Alan and Matty."

Matty didn't look up from his phone. He sported a frown and a solemn voice as he spoke. "That's not my name."

I furrowed my brows. His voice seemed familiar. I tried to think if I'd ever seen him before. 

Dismissing the thought, I looked them over. Brett looked like a douche, I had to say. He had his blonde hair gelled back and held there by a pair of expensive sunglasses. His eyes were greenish, blue. He was keeping his eyes on the dancer closest to us.

Alan seemed cool. He had dark creamy skin and a bright white smile. His hair was cut short and curly.

Matty looked out of place. Both Alan and Brett were insanely good looking. Matty was cute, but in a totally different way. He wore black wiry glasses pushed up against his face. Freckles were littered across his nose and his lips were so pink it almost looked like he was wearing lipstick. He shouldn't have been attractive but he was. He carried himself with confidence and he seemed tough. Or at least tougher than the other two guys.

When he noticed me staring he lifted a brow. "Problem?"

I quickly shook my head. "Have we met before?" I blurted out, because I was stupid.

He smiled. "I highly doubt it. I know you though. You're Sin's girl right?"

Everybody at the table froze including me. What would make him think that? He knew that I was here with his friend. Ugh Sin was slowly ruining my life. "I'm not Sin's girl." I said after a while, clearing my throat.

Matty shrugged. "That's not what I heard."

I leaned forward in my seat. "Who cares what you've heard. I'm telling you what it is. There's nothing going on between Sin and I."

Matty shrugged again. "So you say. He seems pretty pissed that you're here."

I clenched my teeth. "I think I would know if I was- wait what?"

Alan and Brett were smiling looking back and forth between us as we argued.

"You heard me." He said nonchalantly.

"How does Sin know I'm here?"

He shook his phone in his hand.

"You told him I was here?"

He nodded as it was common sense. "Sin's a buddy of mine."

"Chill. Chill. Chill." Alan mumbled scooting back in his seat and interrupting our conversation.

"I got you a Long Island Iced Tea. You know how you get." Ian said walking up to the table with two glasses in his hands. He handed one to me, before taking a seat. "You meet the guys?"

Even as Alan opened his mouth to say something, I interrupted. "Yeah. They're great." I took a sip of my drink enjoying the coolness of it as I began to panic. Sin knew where I was. Did he know about Ian? I thought about Sergio Bivens.

"Maybe we should leave." I said a little too loudly. "Let's get something to eat."

Ian looked confused. "It's late babe."

Alan chuckled when he called me babe.

"Is that Sin Westbrook?" Brett said pointing behind us. I quickly turned my head, prepared to intervene before I heard Alan burst out laughing. I slowly turned back to them.

"Oh, no that's just some random guy." Brett finished with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a long night. I glared at Matty as I sipped my drink.

"Problem?' he said again, as if he wasn't ruining my life.

And then I remembered where I recognized his voice from.

He was King.

*********************************************

He was a skaterboi she said see you later boi duh duh duh duh duh duh duh..........