Does He Know?

*Knock, knock, knock* I groan, "Niall, get the door!"

"I'm naked," Niall says in return.

"So am I," *Knock, knock* "Do you want them to see me naked, Niall?" I give him the look and he gets up to open the door.

I'm laying in bed, so I can't see the person, "Breakfast is in an hour." The door closes and Niall climbs back into the bed.

"Who was that?" I say as I cuddle close to Niall.

Niall wraps an arm around me, "It was Calum. He said breakfast is in an hour." An hour! I have to get ready. I get up and wrap a sheet around me. "What are you doing?"

"Going to take a shower," I say making my way around the bed.

I can tell that Niall thought of something cleaver to say, "With a sheet? I've seen you naked, there is nothing to hide."

I drop the sheet to the ground, "Are ya happy?"

He smirks, "Very much!" His Irish accent is so sexy in the morning. Niall rolls over and closes his eyes, so he can sleep some more. I walk over to him and pull him out of bed, "What was that for?! I wanted to sleep!"

I laugh, "Wanna take a shower with me?" He nods and chases home to the bathroom. We wash each others bodies and hair. Niall wanted to do more from last night, but I told him that we had breakfast to get to. He realized that he didn't want to miss he food, so he stopped. We get out and get dressed. Niall and I wear matching 5sos t-shirts that he bought last night. I check my phone and find two messages from Ashton.

Ash: 'Try to not make so much noise. I'm trying to sleep'

Ash: 'Happy Birthday!'

Oh, Ashton. That kind of stuff happens in hotel rooms. Niall watches from the bed as I do my hair, "Can I brush it?" I look at him through the mirror and nod. He walks over and kneels behind me. He brushed my hair so lightly, like he was afraid that I would break. He wasn't afraid of me breaking last night.

We pack our bags and head down to breakfast. The first thing out of Ashton's mouth as we sit down is, "Did you have fun last night, Lily?"

I smile as I remember it, "Yes, Ashton. I had tons of fun."

"That's what I thought," he says with a wink. I punch him lightly in the arm. Once everyone is at the table, we order our food. I order pancakes, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. I only like scrambled eggs, any other type of eggs are disgusting.

After breakfast, we walk to our cars, "It was nice meeting all of you."

"It was nice meeting you, Lily," all four of them say at the same time.

Niall puts our bags in his car, "Bye! Keep in touch, Ashton."

"Will do, Lily!" I smile and wave bye to everyone. I climb into Niall's car and we head to my house. Niall drops me off at my house, and he goes over to Zayn's house.

"See ya later, Princess." That boy has me falling for him everyday. Every time that he call me Princess, I fall harder for him.

"Hey, Niall, why do you call me, Princess?" I had to know.

"Because you need to be protected. And I'm here to protect you." Aww, that's sweet.

~Zayn's POV~

I've lived on my own for about three years. I can do whatever I want, because it's my house. My family visits sometimes, they live in England. I am currently sitting in my couch with my dog, smoking a joint. *Ding-dong* It must be Niall. "Come in!"