Welcome to London!

The older Winchester walked to the motel room's door slowly, he was smiling excitedly. He held the door knob in his hand for a second, then opened the door really quickly, seeing something he didn't really expect. Nevertheless, he hadn't have much time to realize what was going on.

- Happy birthday, Ken doll  - Balthazar was standing in front of Dean with a casual look on his face. Dean got all confused and was about to say something but with a quick flick of Balthazar's fingers, he opened his eyes in another decade.

They were in the same motel room, Dean was standing in the middle of the room and Sam was still sitting on his place, smiling. The only thing that didn't match was the morning light coming out of the windows. 

Dean stood all fuzzy and unaware, looking at his brother with a questioning look. Then, there was another knock on their door.

Sam finally got off of his place and moved to the door with big steps. He opened it and the rays of sunshine filled his drunken self. 

It was a teenage long haired boy standing next to his bicycle, wearing flare jeans and a floral shirt. 

-Good morning, Sir. Your mail.- The British accent showed off from the very first word. He handed Sam a newspaper and an envelope. 

-Thanks buddy.- Sam gave him some money and closed the door.

Turning back, he faced his brother and handed him the envelope.

-...Sam ... could you please bother telling-

-Just open it- Sam cut him off and Dean was kind of getting mad now.

He took the envelope from Sams hand with a rough movement and opened it carefully.

- You, ahem, should better sit I guess.- Sam knew what was coming up.

Dean gave the last worried look to his brother and removed the stuff from the envelope.

The last few moments was filled with nervous silence.

merciful heavens...

Led Zeppelin Earls Court, London city

1975, May 15

Two front row tickets for  a Led  fucking Zeppelin concert...

- Sam...is ..is this what I think..... SAAAAM - now Dean was jumping up and down on a full fangirl mode. Sam was sure he never saw his older brother like  this, but he was glad to cause Dean to go crazy like this. The scene was worth filming he thought.

- SAMMY, WE'RE GOING TO A ROCK CONCERT! AND NOT AN ORDINARY ONE! LED ZEPPELIN SAMMY, LED BLOODY ZEPPELIN!- Dean was jumping on his bed and screaming so loud that the whole alien system could hear him.

-Ahhhh Sammy. Thank you. thank you so much. - He finally stopped monkeeing , got down from the bed and embraced Sam in a tight hug.- This is awesome.