31 | For the Best

Start from the beginning

"It's so pretty here!" Jiwoo jumped around
"I know! And we're gonna stay here!"
"Cool!" he giggled
Jiwoo walked to the large window that overlooked the flowing city.
"Mommy, where are we?" he asked so innocently
I looked at Hayoon and back at him, "B-beijing...China..." I whispered near the end
"China?! Is daddy here?!"
I hesitated to continue, "...Ah, no. No, your daddy isn't here, he's back in Korea."
"Why?"
"B-because he said he wanted to look over our house! Um...we can facetime him whenever you want! Like...tonight,"
"Can we do it before bed?"
"Mhm! Sure, if that's what you'd like." I smiled
///
"Hey Y/n I-"
"Daddy!" Jiwoo laughed
"Oh! Hey there buddy! I haven't seen you all day!"
"Yeah, Mommy said we were in Beijing and I missed you so we called you,"
"...You're in China?"
Jimin looked disappointed. But I let him continue to speak to Jiwoo, this time alone. So, I walked out of the bedroom into the living room area where Hayoon was just watching tv. She was drinking wine, and I felt like I wanted my own glass.
"I'll get you one," she got up going to the kitchen knowing exactly what I wanted
She handed me a chilled glass with tasteful cream tinted wine. It looked so good, so I wasted no time drinking it. Hayoon started to laugh, shocked at the fact by the way I was handling the drink.
"Want some more?" she asked
"No, I better not. But you don't understand, I haven't had a decent drink in a few months, and after yesterday I really wanted one."
"What happened yesterday?"
"I kinda wouldn't like to talk about it, at least right now."
"I understand, but just remember, the rest of the bottle's in the fridge if you want more."
The next day...
The next day I woke up to the sound of tapping and giggling. My eyes opened at a slow pace, once my vision cleared, I saw Jiwoo looking over me. His smile was so radiant, it's just so much of him makes me think of Jimin, I just wanna cry sometimes. He's just like him and that's not even the shocking part. Hayoon was by my side as well, she was just on her phone doing who knows what. I smiled at Jiwoo, running my fingers through his hair.
"Good Morning, Mommy," he said
"Good Morning, Rasarang, Hayoon," I nudged her side to get her attention
"Morning sleepy head!"
"So, what's the plan for today?"
"I was just looking at someplace we could go to. Maybe some shopping, going to the zoo and stuff?"
"The zoo! I wanna go to the zoo!"
"You're in luck because this zoo has cuddly pandas!" both Hayoon and I cheered him on
"I love pandas!" he laughed
"I bet you do," I started to tickle him, "I'll get ready first?"
"Sounds good to me, I'll order the room service for breakfast. It should be here once you're done."
I went to the bathroom. Choosing some clothes that would've fit for the day. The shower was already on, steaming the glass box and fogging up the mirror. This was the best shower Y/n had been in, the water never got cold and she felt like she was in a spa. This place was so beautiful, and I imagined myself here with Jimin. Sometimes I just wanna go somewhere with him, alone away from all our responsibilities. But something always get's in my way, I want to believe that Jimin and I have a chance. But the universe doesn't for some apparent reason.
After I got out, I finished getting ready.
I dried off, did my hair, worked on my skincare, etc.
And I was done.
Before walking out, I looked at myself in the mirror. Jimin would've told me I look perfect, and now that I realize I can't have him, it makes me think more of him. All I want to do is just love him.
Example:

By the time I walked out of the bathroom, Jiwoo and Hayoon were munching down on their breakfast

By the time I walked out of the bathroom, Jiwoo and Hayoon were munching down on their breakfast. I sat down with them at the table and started eating with them. They watched me eat, their jaws dropped and all, I started to laugh.
"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"
Jiwoo and Hayoon made eye contact.
"You look really pretty, Mommy!"
"Yeah, nice outfit," Hayoon smirked
///
After the others got ready, we headed out for the zoo first. It was early out and the day was still young, it was the perfect time to go. It most likely wouldn't be as crowded and that was the best thing. When we got to the zoo, Jiwoo gasped in amazement. We paid for our tickets and made our way to the pandas first. Come on, it's what the place is known for!
Watching the pandas through the glass made me realize I was just like them.
Some were lazy, while some were energetic and some just happy to see people and kids.
Utterly adorable.
Jiwoo walked to the glass. Pressing his small body against it.
A baby panda crawled to him. Placing their paw on the door, in a way of saying hi. Jiwoo did the same thing, the stood there, smiling at each other. Like they've known each other for years. Everyone around us awed, and I like that now, he was getting his fun in for our short vacation.
"He's adorable," one woman told me, "He looks just like you," she smiled
"Thank you," I bowed
Hours later...
My pocket vibrated. I must've been getting a text, a few at that. I took it out and checked my lock screen to see who it was.

 I took it out and checked my lock screen to see who it was

Hey guys! I kinda wanted this to be more on edge so I added this long ass blank page

Hey guys! I kinda wanted this to be more on edge so I added this long ass blank page. I couldn't pass on an A/n, so yeah! I guess this is the end of He chapter, I don't really have that much to say other than sorry I missed publishing for a few days, I got caught up in chores and other stuff this week. Alright, I think that's all, so don't forget to read, comment and vote to help support your fellow ARMY. I'd really appreciate it all, so yeah. Follow my social media if you'd like to see new and more content by me, they're listed on my profile. Okay, I'll go, bye 👋 ~ParkJamjams