Want me to pick up Jiwoo?😜he said
I respond with, Please
Without thought, he types back, Got it babe😘
I roll my eyes and respond yet again, 🙄

Putting my phone in my back pocket, I go back to the bathroom to check on Jiwoo. He was now out of the bath, fully clothed and putting his shoes on in fact. Leaning on the door's arch, I ask, "Need help?" Looking up with his big brown doe eyes, he nods his head. I walk in and kneel on one knee to help him tie his shoes.
///
"All done," I say "Let's go, Mommies, running late."
"Okay," he says walking in his room to get his little bookbag filled with all the things he needed
Getting in the car, I drove to his learning center. Considering the fact it was still early, not many kids were there. I walk in the door, greet the director of the place and kiss Jiwoo goodbye watching him run to some kids that may have been his friends. Smiling, I walk to the table to sign him in. "Have a good day," I tell his teacher before walking out the door and leaving to go to the place mentally killing me. As I got in my car, my phone starting ringing, it was my boss. And taking a deep breath before swiping to answer, I answered.
"Good Morning Mr. Lee."
"WHERE ARE YOU?"
"I'm on my way, sir."
"YOU'RE THIRTY MINUTES LATE."
"I know sir, I'm coming. I just needed to drop my son off at his learning center."
"THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT. YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE BY NOW."
"I understand. I'm just fifteen minutes away."
"YOU BETTER BE. SCREW UP ONE MORE TIME, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT BITCH."
Without a word from me, he hung up. I closed my eyes and moved my hair out of my face. I start the car and drive off. I wanted to break down, wanted to cry. I can only take much from the middle-aged man. It's why I'm not always happy, why feel fake all the time. Especially towards Jiwoo. I want to shield him as much as I can from the real world. At least from the everyday things, I go through.
Exactly fifteen minutes later I pull up in the parking lot of the business I worked at. An establishment only the richest of people could eat at, Open twenty-four hours a day on the door is what's commonly read. Celebrities come, wealthy families also come on a daily basis. In fact, as a waitress it's okay. Working 13 hours a day is very eventful. What I want is to be a chef, someone who makes dishes only approved by the best of the best. I'd be happier, I'd live a better life with Jiwoo. I'd at least try. Walking in, I go to the back room for employees only and take the apron already packed with a notepad and pen. I look in the little mirror next to a bulletin board full of papers and announcements and put my mask full of fake happiness on. I walk out while putting my phone in my back pocket and run into Mr. Lee.
"Watch where you're going he says." in the most disgusted tone he could come up with
"Yes, sir," I say looking down
"How you holding up?" my friend/coworker Hayoon
"Oh, you know. For some reason, my boss probably is planning to kill me. I'm exhausted from it."
"What about Jiwoo?"
"Great. He understands I'm tired and tries his best to help me. He even got ready by his self."
"Jimin?"
"For some reason, actually pulling into the whole father figure thing. We're working on things."
"Hey, if you ever need me to help you with anything, call me."
"Don't worry I will."
"We should do something! Just the two of us."
"Like what?"
"Okay, my sister was planning on going to Beijing with her boyfriend. They planned to stay there for a couple of days, the hotel room they chose was awesome, nice view of the city and everything. But, the two of them weren't able to go."
"How come?"
"He cheated and she dumped him. She told me there was no way she was going, so she asked if I wanted to go with someone. I was like 'hell yeah I'll go'. So now I have to plane tickets to Beijing and a 5-star hotel room. Wanna join me?"
"When are you planning to go?"
"Probably in like two months from now."
"I'll think about it."
"Okay...offer will stay open until then."
///(TIMESKIP 12:43 pm)///
"Where are you going?" Jin hyung asked me as I walk about to walk out the door
"Going to pick up Jiwoo."
"Can you get something from the store?"
"Yeah, what is it?"
"Get some milk. We're out, Jungkook drank it all."
"Okay. I'll be back in a bit." I say
I get in my car and drive off making my first stop: Jiwoo's learning center. I play some music to pass time and once I pull into their parking lot I get out and walk in. At the door, I put the code in and try to walk to the table where I'd sign him out, but I get stopped by a director of the place. Mrs. Wang.
"Excuse me," she says
"Are you Park Jimin? The father of Jiwoo?"
"This is he."
"I'd like to discuss a serious matter with your son."
"Okay..." I say a bit concerned
"Follow me in my office."
Looking back to find Jiwoo asleep, I nod my head and follow her. I take a seat in the ivory leathered chair and put my hands in my pocket. She pulls out a folder labeled 'Park Jiwoo'. She sets her glasses aside and faces me, looking me in my eye exactly.
"Today Jiwoo got into an argument with someone."
"Was it a fight? Did someone get hurt?"
"No, it wasn't a physical fight. The two boys just got into an argument about toys."
"Mhm..."
"This is the boy he got into an argument with." she showed me a picture of the kid. The same little boy that pushed him off that slide when I took him to the park on Monday.
"I know who that is," I say
"You do?"
"Yes, I witnessed him not being kind to Jiwoo. His mother didn't correct it and he indeed hurt him."
"The point I'm trying to cross is Jiwoo said an inappropriate word."
"Which is?"
"To be exact, he said 'Shit, now look what you did.' after the teacher caught the two
"...Oh, I'm sorry about that but, I have no idea how he found out about that word. It's obvious he didn't learn it from me or his mother. We try our best to use negative words around him. Are you sure he didn't hear it from any teachers?"
"I'm not sure Mr. Park. We'd like to you to have a conversation with Jiwoo so this won't spread to other children."
"Of course."
"Thank you."
///(TIMESKIP 8:21 pm)///
I was laying on the couch with Jiwoo and we were watching TV again. I hear his stomach begin to make a rumbling noise. Turning my neck to him I look at him with the funniest face I could come up with. In response, he giggles the giggle that melts my heart.
"Was that you?" I ask
"Mhm..." he says
"Since Mommies not home yet...wanna get pizza?"
"YEAH!" he said jumping up and down
"Okay, go put your shoes on."
"Okay."
"Hey, guys..." Y/n said while walking in the door
"Hey, I need to talk to you about something." I saw placing Jiwoo next to me
"Okay..." she says
I walk her to the hallway making sure Jiwoo couldn't hear us.
"Did you cuss in front of Jiwoo?"
"What? How'd you get that idea?"
"He got in trouble today saying 'shit' to someone else."
"So you think I'm the one who said it?"
"Well, it surely wasn't me."
"What about a teacher?"
"Y/n did you ever say anything in front of him like that?"
"I don't know, I-" she breathes out frustratedly probably facepalming mentally
"What?" I ask
Close her eyes and exhaling hard, she looks me in the face, "This morning I was running behind and things weren't going right. The toaster broke almost causing a fire(sort of) and I just got angry and said...shit."
"Y/n..."
"But I didn't mean to!"
"I get that, but we might need to start setting boundaries."
"Boundaries?"
"Yeah, starting tonight we're going to have a swear jar. Each time you cuss you have to put at least, 11,313 won in." I say finishing off with me as some say seductive smileShe scoffs and smirks in a pissed off way, "I'll add to the jar too, just for you.""You got your self a deal Mister," she said poking me in my chest making sure it had pressure.

///

Switching POV's now! Do you like it? If so great! I hope you like it, sorry for a really LONG chapter, I get like that sometimes. Anyways, don't forget to read,vote, comment and follow me on my social media for updates! Feedback matters! ~ParkJamjams