Chapter 7

I lead Zane upstairs to his room. I had come by earlier to get the night ready for the both of us. While in the hospital with Helena - who is better - I realized that life is too short, and I needed to give up my virginity to the guy I loved most.

I had brought everything we needed. Zane wasn't going to stop me. I wanted him... all of him.

I shut his bedroom door behind him and sat him down on his bed. "So, tell me your plan." smiled Zane looking at me. I pulled off my skirt and moved it out of my way.

I sat down on Zane's lap facing him. "I want to give it all up, to you since you passed the boyfriend test." "You mean... you want to have sex?"

"Yes, I want to have sex." "Wait," whispered Zane. "Mhm." "I lied a bit." I pulled my eyebrows together and glared at Zane. "About?" "I have done... oral things on a few other girls."

"What?" I exclaim climbing off of Zane. "But I haven't gone far with them. They give me I give them, and it hasn't happened since we met. I hadn't done it for a solid month before we met."

"You said you were a virgin." "Yeah, my dick hasn't gone into anyone." "But you've bust a nut on a girl?" I say grabbing my skirt. "Please no, no, no... don't put on that skirt." "Why the hell not?"

"Because I have you and you planned it all. That's you just wasting your time." "How should I know I could believe you?"

"Because I would never hurt you. I promise you that." "Really? You can promise me that?" Zane got down on his knees and wrapped his arms around me. "Of course I can. I love you and the plus, you have a lover like me."

I couldn't hate him. He fooled around a bit with other girls and we weren't together, he wouldn't hurt me.

I dropped my skirt and watched a sly smile appear across his face. He picked me up and placed me on his bed. "So how do you want to do this?" "What do you mean?" I asked watching Zane take off his shirt. "I mean, do you want me to control you or... do you want to control me?" He whispers leaning into my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine. His words smooth as water but sharp as knives. "What do you have to say? Loss of words?"

"I never thought about it," I say feeling my words trail off. "Well believe me," Zane began leaning towards me forcing me on my back. "I can take control easily." His eyes were dark like a void I couldn't see through.

His lips collided with mine. A kiss that was full of lust, anger, and pain. I had hurt him for the past week and a few days, but he needed to be loyal which he provided.

One of his hands moved behind my back moving towards my bra. I felt my bra unclip and I pulled it off my body without breaking our kiss. Zane's intoxicating kissing left my lips and started down my body.

His kisses were warm and had me tense and relaxed. He stopped at my breasts and looked up at me with a smile. "Come on, tell me what you want." He says taking off my panties with his teeth.

I really don't know. I spoke to Theo and Helena and they said they like to be the ones in charge. I looked through my mom's old diaries and books and praise God she stopped writing in them when she met my dad.

"I need an answer, Princess. I want to know before I start." Zane unzipped his pants and was only standing in his boxers. "I have nothing." "I have many."

Zane knelt down in front of my crossed legs. "I may be a virgin babe but what I need you to do for me is open up." "I don't think I can." "Oh, babe," Zane began kissing up my body and stopped at my breasts. "This is what you wanted."

Zane's lips met mine. His kisses began to relax my body, which he took advantage of. He kept one hand on my breast as his tongue slipped inside my body.