"Hold up I think I got a dentist appointment today" I sighed and put the covers over my head. "Really?"

"You could come with me" he said as he pulled the sheets off my head. "And watch them change your color and all that other shit?" He nodded his head.

"Fine I'll have soo much fun" i rolled my eyes and he laughed.

I got up and got into the shower.

After all that

"Am ready" I said as I came into the bathroom and Nick was putting on his chains. Which i don't know why cause we were just going to the dentist "Rd" he turned off the the lights and steeped out the barhroom And looked me up and dowm. "You look good baby, turn around" I laughed as he took my arm and twirled me around.

 "Just wait till your bump start forming your gonna be looking even more good" I laughed at his comment

"Thanks baby, you looking real good too! Could i take your picture?" I joked as he slapped my ass while we were going down the stairs and out the door.

" Yes I need to post a picture for the fans" I sucked my teeth and he handed me his phone. "Rd pose for me papi" I bend down on the ground and turned the phone up some. He smirked and I took the picture.

Lilyatchy,wifiisfuneral& 6,019 others liked this

Ybnnahmir : I been on my grind , I ain't worried bout what y'all do  👹

Aaliyahxo : come slide in my dms 😏
Ybnnahmir : @Aaliyahxo I'll rather slide in something else 😩

Damn daddy, you should be a model" I took some more and he was feeling himself now. "Rd Damn it how many you Gonna taker?"

We both laughed. "Here nigga you welcome, got my pregnant ass bending on the floor trying to take a good pic for you"

"I love you" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug and kissed my lips. "Yeah yeah" we walked to the car and got in.

After the dentist appointment

"Oh my goddddd" Nick cried in the back of the car. The doctors had to tighten his brackets and changed his color to blue. He was in pain cause of it. "Boy its okay, we about to be home"
I pulled up at the cvs making Nick suck his teeth. "Why we here?"

" i have to get something, you coming with me? "

"I'll wait in the car" he said as he pulled out his phone . I groaned and walked out the car shutting the door. I came to pickup some pregnancy test cause that's how I was gonna tell everyone I was pregnant. I grabed the boxes and paid for them and walked back to the car.

"What's that?" Nick said as i got back into the car. "Pregnancy test,your feeling better?"

"What you need them for? The doctors already told you that you were pregnant"

"Am gonna take a test and take a picture and post it on Instagram, that's gonna be how i pronounce am pregnant too my supports and everything"

"When are you plan on doing that?"

"When we get off tour"

"Okay" he came up front and sat in the passenger seat. "Why cant you drive?" I sighed. "Cause my mouth irritating me"

"Baby What the hell that got to do with you driving?" I laughed as i headed home.