Part 25 yumi's wake up call

no one pov

'' So let me get this straight. aelita has seen Xana copying Jeremy body in her nightmare and then Hiroki somehow got out of his. Then he got into Aelita dream but sleep through it'' Ulrick then turns and looks at Hiroki with a raised eyebrow. Making him blush a red rubbing his head with his right hand.

'' then Aelita got away from Xana somehow and into Jeremy's dream had a catfight'' a quick catcall from odd and a slap from Aelita in that order. ''got into odds dream got him out and into mine now we have to do the same for yumi. bearing in mind Xana can send monsters and play mine games with us by making fakes us to lead us in the wrong Direccion........ is there anything I missed?''

'' expect Jeremy going mano o mano agents his evil twin. nearly dying and Xana finding out some big secret Jeremy doesn't want to spill his guts about no'' Hiroki says.

Ulrick eyes almost pop out. he turns and looks at Jeremy ''YOU FOUGHT XANA  NEARLY DEAD  AND WHAT SECRET'' he yells out in said boys face.

Jeremy turns and looks at Hiroki with a frown. Hiroki then look at him and says '' What I am not the only one who is and can you blame me for being curious''

'' Yes I can because it killed the cat. And yes Ulrich Xana found one of my secrets and I will'' he turns and looks at Hiroki '' spill my guts' just not here and now.. let's find yumi and stick together Xana might up his game and we still don't know why Xana put us in this dreamland''

with that said the gang starts to walk forward to find there friend. all missing the red bullseyes that open behind them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yumi pov

I can't believe this... Here I am snogging Ulrick. Under a cherry blossom tree like those cheesy romance books, I read on the school computers in Japanese. lucky for me there is no one there that can read Japanese there or I would never hear the end of it. 

 I pull back from Ulrick and look him in the eyes.... they seem wrong Ulrick's eyes are a cholate brown... but this seems to be dark like the warm light in them is gone.

''Hey yumi I know I am handsome and all but that is no reason to stare...... Tho I don't mind too much. Ulrich says breaking me out of my trance.

'' hey ya .. such a romancer no wonder sisi doesn't get a clue'' I say getting in the sting of the talk.

'' yumi is there something wrong... you seem a little bit off '' Ulrich says

'' it is nothing ...come on let's go for a walk'' I say getting up.

as Ulrick and Yumi get up a man comes from behind the cherry tree and man he is young with blond hair and in a leather jumpsuit with red eyes on it. with crimsons eyes looking at them. Ulrich turns his head and sees the man leaning augets the tree he gulps. The man puts a finger to his lips and pontes to yumi with his overhand. 

Ulrick nods his head and keeps his head. looking forward. as he goes the man opens his right hand and we see screen pop out of fine air showing the gang walking around. 

'' ok you little pain's in my server lets see you get past this one and even if you do I won thanks for the date'ta'' the man says to himself all the while looking at Yumi with an evil smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Aelita and Jeremy ahead of the gang as the rest of the lads talk behind them

'' what happened... I mean with Jeremy....'' Ulrick whispers turning his head to odd.

'' we were heading to you in your dream when we got ambushed by some megatanks and mantas... we were beating them then... Jeremy got hit bad... Aelita had a meltdown we all did we thought he was dead'' odd whispers.

'' how did the princess take it '' Ulrick whispered.

''bad real bad'' odd says after a few seconds he turns his head to look at Hiroki. why is he being so quiet

  odd shoves his elbow into Ulrick's gut then pulls back. as Ulrick turns his head odd nods his head at Hiroki.

Ulrick nods his head then walks over to him put's a hand on his shoulder " Hiroki are you alright you seem distracted?'' making Hiroki jump.

'' sorry Ulrick its just that..... how I do explain this   but I think I know where we are ''

''WHAT where are we then'' I yell getting everyone addtenson. oops

''thanks a lot Ulrick and I think I know where we are I am not sure, you see when I was born my mom and dad took me and yumi to the park and if they didn't we would moan and cry you get the idea'' 

'' so we are in some park in Japan. ok, so where would she be in here then'' odd asks taping his foot.

'' well last time she came here was just before we left she wasn't happy about us moving and she went to this tree.. we always played round it when we was younger it was on the hill... I think I was there when dad found her and the last time I played there I was in diapers'' Hiroki says rubbing his head and shifting his foot.

'' Aww I bet you were a little cutie I bet '' Aelita swoons as thoughts of a little Hiroki hits her.

'' no I was the quite good one sis was the troublemaker or so mom tells me dad never says anything about it''

'' OK now that story time is over can we look for yumi now instead of hanging around like a bunch of sitting ducks'' Ulrick yells out.

'' ok let's go find his girlfriend before he loses it comes, guys, you two lover boy'' odd quips. cursing Hiroki to try and hide his laughter behind his hand and Jeremy trying to keep a straight face as well as Aelita both failing miserably. 

''ODD YOU SLIME BALL'' Ulrick yells out running after him towards a mase high none of them seeing a shadow from behind them stepping out from behind a tree the face comes around the Connor and we see a blond haired man.

'' thank you for the data little Lyoko warriors project copy will soon be active and soon I  WILL BE FREE''  the next sound we hear is the terrifying sound of laughter. the laughter of  a madman or in are case mad machine.