Part 12 Xana the nightmare man

in Aelita dream

we see Aelita in her Lyoko clothes hanging in the air raped around her arms are lines of what looks like code that make a rope tying her there her arms are spread and so is her legs as well and there is nothing around her no light no one there with her well no one she knows there.

she is starting to open her eyes she looks around her surroundings or luck of she sees her arms and legs and try's to pull on them she finds she cant she try's to move her fingers.... she cant.

Aelita starts to scream but she can't. nothing comes out of her mouth she stops and cry's then a dark voice calls out '' what a sight the great Aelita the one who has stop me time and time again trapped and helpless lovely'' it says Aelita eyes open and she looks up and in the background she sees two eyes of Xana but they are deep red and the inner eye is moving just like a pupil it moves closer and then it steeps out of the dark and Aelita mute voice yells out.

out of dark steps out Jeremy but without his glasses and he is wearing a dark what looks like lather suit that is one-piece with the Xana eye on his chest and two wider ones on his boots that go just before his nears and two smaller ones in his prams and on his arms as well.

aelita try's to talk again the Jeremy imposter sighs pushing the eye on his chest then points his hand out the eye on his right hand glows and then he says'' got something to say'' with an evils smirk

''YOUR NOT MY JEREMY SO STOP LOOKING LIKE HIM IMPOSTER'' Aelita yells out.

the imposter lets out a laugh ''no I am not Jeremy but you know who I am. we were trapped together for so long after all'' he says moving close to Aelita her eyes widen as she realises who this is ''no it cant. be this impossible .,,i how ?a body how'' Aelita mutters.

''but I am dear Aelita how glad I am we can meet face to face ad last. well untell I get my new face'' the person or thing says with a dark chuckle.

''Xana'' Aelita whispers in shock.

xana turns around and looks at her ''yes Aelita I am Xana and if you think what is happen to you is bad you should see your friends'' at this Aelita eyes widening again and he puts a Pham out and 5 screens opera showing all her friends Jeremy talking to the screen almost if it was talking back the same for Ulrich and Yumi odds screen is black all we see is his name the same for Hiroki.

in odds dream

we see odd in his room petting kiwi listing to some music nodding his head to the beat.

we see odds phone going off and that someone is trying to call him he stops and looks at his phone and its reeds Sam. he lets a smile reach his face and he answers his phone '' hi Sam what's up''.

''hi oddball lesion I am in the skate park near kadic want to come hang out I need someone to beat on a board'' she says odd could prartcly hear her smile in her voice '' ok i will come to school ya down on the park get ready you are going to learn from the best'' he turns his back to kiwi so he misses kiwi his room and bed fizzle behind him and two big Xana eyes open up on his wall right next to each over.

in Hiroki dream

we see Hiroki sitting on a wooding char in a living room playing on a ps vita moving around with the carter in the game.

the door opens and we hear footsteps and we see takoho enter and see his son playing on his game again.

hiroki stops his game and looks up and looks at his dad with a worried face  and says ''dad''

''yes Hiroki'' takeho says.

'' I feel weird I feel like... Hiroki says his face scrunches up and he opens them back up and says '' something is wrong deadly wrong wait.. where's is yumi and mom'' he says with worry in his voice.

behind Hiroki two big eyes of Xana open in fin air, the outer rings shrink a bit and giving a look of pure anger looking at takeho who just takes a gulp.

'' yumi is with her friends and your mother is at the shops getting some food now what is this all about Hiroki nothing is wrong'' he says.

  '' When was the last time I cleaned my room'' he says looking his so-called farther in the eyes.

''Hiroki how I am I so pose to know when you cleaned your room it is, after all, is your room'' he says.

''yesterday after you told me to do to it or there will be no gaming for a week'' he says looking him dead in the eye taking a step closer to him.

''did you I can't seem to remember that are you sure it was yesterday'' he mumbles take a step back putting a hand on his neck.

''What did you say when you when yumi got new friends at kadic'' he say's taking a step closer again.

''Hiroki what is this an interrogation ' takeho says back off again.

''my father said as longs as they are not troublemakers and don't give you any bad habits we don't have a problem and when Yumi started to come home late he gives her the same talk. but you won't know that would you because this is not real... you are not real'' he yells out a look of fury on his face as he gets close to the imposter and grabs him by his shirt bringing him closer to his face.

''where are my friends and where am I if you think Xana is scary just you whit tell you meet me'' he yells right in the imposter's face turning it a pale white'' now tell me WHERE AM I AND WHERE ARE THAY'' he all but screamed in his face.

''error'' the imposter mutters twitching his head to the right side.

''what''Hiroki says turning his head to the side looking at the man.

''error error'' the man repeats like a broken mixtape.

''wait isn't error the word for a problem in a computer'' Hiroki thinks to himself then an idea hits him.

he sticks his hand out and puts it on the man head he feels nothing. nothing at all he ignores this and yells out ''delete'' the man frizzles up into pixels and then he is gone just like the wind then the would stars to frizz as well it comes in and out of focus.

when it was done there is nothing back a black room but there is nothing no walls no light but he can still see his hands and he walks in the first way he sees tell he hears laughter quiet at first but getting louder by the second tell he yells out '' where are you and where am i and where are my friends''.

the laughter stops and a deep dark voice whispers out ''you know me and your friends well .i can't tell you because you are a child after all'' at this the laughter comes back with a vengeance.

''no I don't if I did wouldn't have asked would I '' Hiroki yells out the laughter stops but there is a tense in the air '' very well you want to know who I am little boy?''.

hiroki doesn't say a word the voice goes on '' I am the one giving you this and over nightmare's the thing you should fear I am both of this things because I AM '' the voice stops for a few dispense full moments. hiroki doesn't notice to blood red eyes open behind him and eye his back.

''I AM XANA'' HE BELOW making the boy jump and turn to see the blood red eyes. he will wish he didn't because as he does his whole body gets dragged up to the eyes and then gets sucked into the right one as he screams bloody murder.