part 6 you meet you

inside the elevator was the Lyoko gang. but some things where different all of them has the eye of Xana in their eyes but they are all wearing the Lyoko customs. and all have a smirk on there faces that just looked evil.

''how is this possible are they spectres?,'' Jeremy asks in wonder.

''hate to broke it to you, Einstein. but now might not be the best time. '' odd says odd then turns and says at the over odd in the eyes ''hey hansom come and get me'' he says to his Lyoko self. then goes into a fighting stance then makes the bring it gesture. 

then something weird happens. all of the copes open their mouths speak at the same time and say. '' scanning speech patrons loading response'' .insink with another odd then asks ''Jeremy are they trying to make a comeback?'' he asks in a confused tone of voice.

'' If you want to tango we will dance '' they all say at once but they did not sound like the gang at all they sounded like mixed tracks of lots of people all cut and pasted to form a sentence.
'' ok what are you and what are you on about.. you know what forget this let's go'' odds yells then runs towards his fake clone ready to kick it can. in ignoring his friend's screams of no.

as odd bravely but foolishly runs to his opponent his opponent raised his hand and then says in sinx with all of the rest ''laser arrow ''then what flows amazes the team. an arrowhead comes out the knukel of the fake odd and hits the real odd in the solder '' ouch I am going feel that tomorrow'' he mumbles falling to the floor.

'' tomorrow is cancelled for you'' the fakes say in sink. odd then groans and gets back all of the overs charges at the fakes. yumi take fake Ulrich Ulrich takes the fake yumi odd after he gets up takes the fake Aelita and Aelita takes the fake odd.

odd says ''hey Einstein take Hiroki and get to the supercomputer we will deal with this imposers and join ya after I teach this wise guy some manners''

''request denied you will be deleted'' the fake say turn the heads to look at Jeremy

''that cant be good ok guys knocked there lights out I will see if I can stop them from down stars'' Jeremy yells out running towards the elevator while gripping Hiroki.

as both of them got near the elevator the sound the battler got loader and loader then the two of them went down the elevator into the control room

''wow what is this ''Hiroki asked

'' this Hiroki is our biggest secret the one that can change the world both of them'' Jeremy answers sitting down on the char the char then moves around the room the stops in front of the computer

'' Both of them what are you talking about ?'' Hiroki asked

'' you know people say that there is a hole over would out there Hiroki there is and it was made here in this room and we are the ones trying to save it and are would that is why we have so many secrets'' Jeremy says looking right in Hirko eyes not looking away he was serious.

'' stop lying and tell me the truth'' Hiroki yells out with hurt in his voice there is no way this is real right cuss if it is all the things he seen in his dreams could be real but it can be real but it cant be. right?

'' I am telling  you the truth and I know you don't like it but it is and always will be the truth''

_____________________with the overs right after Jeremy went down the elevator___________________________

'' you guy I don't think these are spectres'' Aelita  yells out Dogen out the way of an incoming arow

'' What makes you say that princess '' odd says ducking under an energy blast from the fake Aelita aimed at his head

'' because all the spectres turn in to pixels ever so of on but this guys have not turned once' 'Aelita says jumping over the fake odd sloppy right hook.

''she is right how the heck did we miss that thought'' Ulrich says ducking a kick aimed at his head

'' Maybe because we are fighting for our lives what do you think? '' yumi answers with a sarcastic tone rolling her eyes while jumping up on to the fake Ulrich's arm make him unbalanced calsening him to fail to the ground. for about a total of 5 seconds before he got back up. 

________________________________in the supercomputer room_______________________________________________

we see Jeremy typing like a madman on to a keyboard he stops them mumbles out ''please let this work''

he stops looks at his keyboard and press enter  starting up some program taking the hole screen

hiroki looks at the screen and asks '' what is it doing ''

Jeremy looks at him and then says '' hopefully it is saving the overs''

_________________________________________up stars in the factory____________________________________________

Ulrich grapes fake yumi from behind and whispers in her ear '' you are a bad fake of my girl and you will never stop us Xana never''

all of the fake then says '' incorrect you will all be denied tomorrow all hai Xana'' then after then says that they all start to twitch and shake and then start to scream '' waning hack detected losing online Gide... di...c.e'' then it all stopped they all stop moving and all fell on the floor except for the fake Yumi and Ulrich they fell on top of the real ones the real one blush like hell.

Ulrich freezes as the fake yumi falls on top of his chest no matter fake or real yumi on top his chest will always make him frizz he notices how pretty she looks her hair on one side looking comfy on his chest turning his blush form a pink that beats aelite's hair to blood red.

we then see yumi in the same stated the fake Ulrich had fallen right on her chest right on top of her heart witch start to beat faster and faster.

''well love birds I know you are falling for echover but this is ridicules'' Odd jokes yet again breaking the mood Aelita then lets out a giggle behind her hand.

Ulrich then moves the fake off of him gets up and grapes his evil twin off of yumi and lay them down on the ground and then requests the question that was on everyone's mind ''what the hell are they and how the hell do they look like us''

odd then says '' you said hell twice ''

''we I am confused odd as far as I know don't have an evil twin '' Ulrich says to him

yumi then say'' lets check with Jeremy maybe he knows something we don't ''

no one sees the look Aelita had on her face she had an idea where thay come from but she hopes she was wrong but if she was right this is only the tip of the ice Berge

_________________________________in the supercomputer room______________________________________________

Jeremy sets on the char looking down thinking to himself ''how did he do this and what else can he do now''

he looks up to the sound of the elevator   coming down the doors open and as the gang are about to ask him a question they all knew was coming so he says

'' I know how he did it I just cant belive  it '' Jeremy says

''ok geniuses care to throw us a bone here '' odd says

''Jeremy and I know both know how he did it when Xana fights us it is all ways with spectres, not any more '' Aelita says bowing her head

Jeremy continues where she stopped off '' because he found a new way to attacks us something that doesn't disperse when Xana is beaten something we all loved it when I made it'' Jeremy says in a small voice

all the overs eyes widening thinking the same thing '' no Jeremy you cant mean '' yumi says Jeremy nods his head '' yes yumi''

''Xana stole my code earth program''

'' what's a code earth program?''