part 4 new blood to the make sift family

in Lyoko

we see a big tower you would see in a fairy tale and kids books with a white shine all round it. then the white sine disperses and is replaced with a blood red colour we see inside there tower there are lines of lies of numbers whizzing on by but on a screen in the middle we see a few words. [ code Xana. ruing program body scanner +duplets program ]. the lines of code behind and all around the screen starts to speed up and going faster and faster but here is a question for you.

why?

in the household of ishiyama, we see two people brother and sister grappling their phones. and about to go out the door when a voice stops them.

'' where are you two are going '' a man says looking at the 2 of them this man is Takeho Ishiyama. while his daughter does this on regular basins why is her brother going with her?. when he didn't get an answer he says ''well''.

'' I and my friends are going to the park and I thought I should bring Hiroki along so he dissent spend all day in his room doing nothing on this nice sunny day '' yumi says the thing of the first lie that came to mind lucky it sounds coving so it so be alright.

''ok you to but be careful ok and yumi keep an eye on your brother so he dissent miss behave and remember to look both ways be for crossing! '' he says then scrams the last bit when he sees them leaving through the door.

when the two are outside Hiroki look at his sister and ask '' yumi why did you lie to dad and why are we going to see your friends in the first place and why did you ask me why if I keep a secret when I have kept all are secret in the past '' he says all in one breath while walking with his sister not knowing where she is taking them.

yumi takes a deep breath and says ''ok Hiroki to answer all of them all of them in order 1. dad wouldn't understand and try to stop us. and no matter what happens we can't let that happen. she then says ''2 my friends know more about this type of thing then I would like to admit and then need to know they are the only ones who we can trust about this ok'' she then stops walking to look him in the eye and then say ''do you understand'' she says not able to say anything he just nods his head '' ok come on and before you ask where we are going we are going to my school to see my friends'' and to ''3 because this secret is nothing like the things we have done before this is different and is series ''

she then take her phone out and text the gang {red alert met in Jeremy's room eta five minutes I am bring along hiroki I will expellee when I get there}

in odds and Ulrich's room

we see Ulrich is still playing his game fetch with kiwi. and grasp it for a few seconds tell he hears his phone gong off he glares at the k9. the has denied him the right of sleep '' this is not over kiwi and if I find a chow toy is all that is left of my pillow. there will be hell to pay'' he then grapes his phone and reads the text on his phone. then get up and goes to Jeremy's room and finds odd along the way.

_______________________________________in Jeremy's room___________________________________________________

as expiated the talk did include the importers of eating. and it was a long talk where Jeremy didn't have to say a thing. please notice sarcasm.

but in the middle of there talk both their phones went off. Jeremy thought that it was good luck but he quickly changed his mind when he read the text. 

he looks up at Aelita and sees her worry in her eyes and says '' don't worry Aelita I am sore he is fine'' most people didn't know this but Aelita worries about chidden a lot she cares a lot about them. and a lot about Hiroki because he is yumi brother which makes him a target for Xana to attack.

after he says that Ulrich and Odd comes in and sits down on the bed and oddasks ''does anyone know why she is bringing Hiroki? ''

'' no idea odd but there must be a good reason if she brings him here'' Jeremy says

''but what could the reason be though this stuff we do is not for children yumi knows this she bring him so maybe something is wrong with Hiroki'' Aelita says with a tone full of worry for said boy.

''well we ant't got to what for long yumi will be here soon ..oh and Aelita In over peoples eyes we are children ''Ulrich says then the door opens and we see none over the yumi and her brother both out of breath.

yumi then stump's over the bed and sits down on it then Hiroki does the same then in a breathless voice she says '' Hiroki tell them what you told me and guys you need to hear this ''

but before Hiroki can say a word an all too few fermller sounds comes from Jeremy's computer Jeremy then goes to his computer and looks at the screen and then says '' Xana has launched an attack''.