deadly dance Part 23

we see Ulrich and Yumi fight in the under a big tree with odd and Aelita hid behind a tree to the left and to the right Hiroki and Jeremy to there right all of them seeing the same thing and thinking the same to.. who is the fake?.

hiroki turns and peaks out the side to see Yumi. staring at her hair for a few seconds and sees that her split is in the wrong3 place and frowns then he pulls back and tugs on Jeremy's arm and mouths out ''yumi fake''

jeremy nods his head and turns to look at Aelita and odd. aelita turns and sees Jeremy looking her way and sees him mouths ''yumi fake'' she nods her head and says the same to odd.

as this is all happens Ulrich and the fake yumi fight the tide has tucked a turn Ulrich who was starting this fight and leading it is now blocking all of the fake punches. moving to the left to miss a right hook then to the right to do the same from the left. as he goes to the left out the corner of his eye he sees something behind a tree a few hairs of pink hair standing out like a sore thumb agest the snow covering the trees.

aelita? what sh... Ulrich distraction gains him a roundhouse kick to the head making him fly off his feet for a foot or so launchings him agest the tree where Aelita and odd are hiding. 

SMACK.

' i need to think if Aelita is here then more then likely so are the overs including yumi but I don't know that for sure and the overs have no way of knowing that yumi is a fake so I need to trick her into saying it her self. if I can still talk that is''

ulrick rase's his head and looks yumi straight in the eye and says'' what no bad gut talk did Xana not code you with some dark sense of humour. or are you to dumb to know what that is?.stupid program'' he says with a smirk hoping that Aelita picked up on his hint or he is done for.

'' you know for a schoolboy you have no respect but hey what do I expect from a human being stupid is what stupid does. and don't worry about your little girlfriend you will see her soon... IN THE  HEAVENS'' she yells pulling back her fist which was aimed for his face.

''I DONT  THINK SO IMPOSTER'' someone yells out throwing out a fist to the back of yumi's head, someone with pink hair.

''argghh'' yumi moans failing over to the right. we turn and see Aelita her self-standing behind the fake yumi with a grin on her face '' you have no idea how good that felt'' she says reaching down and helps Ulrick up. '' thanks princess now what the hell is going on because this world is not real. are we in a novel one of those fake would in Lyoko again?'' Ulrich asks.

'' in order, Xana has all trapped in some kind no nightmare inside of our heads. and somehow spet us all up but we got Hiroki Jeremy and odd all in that order.'' Aelita says 

'' ok thanks for the info now where are they right now.?'' Ulrich asks getting on his feet 

'' right here'' odd yells out stepping out behind the tree. along with Jeremy and Hiroki. smiling like fools himself included.

''I hate to the bearer of bad news but we are still here'' Jeremy says breaking up the air of tranquilly. '' well add lest it wasn't me this time'' odd whispers only to yell a second later when a foot crashes into his own. thank you, Hiroki.

''still, here what do you mean would someone please tell me what does that mean'' Ulrich asks turning to look at Jeremy.'' it means at my dream and at odds, after we beat the thing holding us here we wake up in the next person's dream soo why didn't we... '' Jeremy stops his pacing. and looks at the down yumi on the ground and says.

'' unless we didn't beat the thing holding us here .''he turns his head to see  the fake yumi turns her head looking Jeremy right in the eye Xana eye meets real eye.'' very clever Jeremy .. but will it save you''  she says getting up slowly and by the looks of it painfully.

ulrich seeing where this is going say '' no one fights her  but me she said something earlier about everything she learns Xana getts including how we fight'' he says getting in front of the group and into a fighting stance.'' you gonna stand there or are we gonna fight?'' he asks with a smark.

'' So you want to die fine but FYI if you die here you die in real life to just to let you know'' the fake says with a grin ''Xana stole the idea form some film nightmare on something''

'' we gonna talk or are we gonna fight.''

he only gets to raise his hands up to block a punch to the head a second latter. but he cants doge the kick coming to his stomach at the same time.

''argh ok you got me good there but try this ''he says trowing but arms out at the same time into her head. knocking her back a few feet. with a satisfying crunch sound coming out.

the fake fails over but starts to move her arms getting up slowly but surely getting up to her feet'' guys I can keep this up forever we need some way to end this. without us hitting her... any ideas... quick as you like''

'' I got one say delete'' Jeremy says. shocking Ulrich

''WHAT JEREMY HAVE YOU COMPLETELY AND UTTER LOST THE PLOT this is some kind of messed up dream. not a computer game''

''and you are forgetting this is Xana we are dealing with so just shut up and trust me''

before Ulrich can do anything he is punched in the head. while he gets his bearings the fake grabs him and puts him in a headlock the whispers in his ear in a slow and seductive tone '' why are you fighting you know you want this.... you ....yumi alone in a perfect world..... just the two of you... your dream date why fight...... kiss me you know you want to you. love me so kiss me just say yes to this would'' 

ulrick stops moving for a few seconds as this happens the fake losings her grip thinking that she got him. how wrong she is.

Ulrich turns and looks her in the eye then breaks out of her grip grasping one of her wrists and turning it and putting it behind her back and then yells right in her earhole as this happens let ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YES I LOVE THIS WOULD AND YES THAT IS WHAT I WANT BUT IT TAKES A WEAK MAN TO SAY YES IT TAKES A StROG MAN TO SAY NO.... AND I  AM ANYTHING BUT WEAK'' HE YELLS 

then as the fake is trying in vain to break his unyielding grip on her hand he then whispers in her ear '' delete'' the reaction is instant.

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' the fake yells as she starts to fade in and out of sight on her arms and legs I see red lines and numbers scrolling up on her skin then fading away along with her she turns to me and skrems one last haunting scream at me then she is gone. disappears like dust in the wind.

'' what do you know it worked'' Ulrich says not noticing the black creeping and taking the land to tell there was none left to stand on.cause him and the overs to fail into the void