"Good idea. I'll do the spell when we get close so I can find him easier." I sighed as I put all of my witchy stuff in a bag.

We headed out when the snow storm set in. We had to stop by a diner per Dad's request. "Can't we keep going?"

"We could end up in a ditch and I'd die of frostbite." He spoke as I sighed lightly.

"I'm sorry I'm just worried." I replied as I twirled the promise ring on my finger. After three years I never stopped wearing it. It was a little scratched and bumped in places, but I always wore it.

"I know you are. As soon as the storm passed we will go out." He explained. "We'll find him."

"Let's talk about something else. How's it going with Caroline and the girls?" I asked curiously.

"Other than them not being with me great. The wedding is almost completely planned and Caroline didn't even hire a coordinator." She explained as I nodded.

"I'm sure it's gonna be a beautiful wedding." I smiled lightly.

I was happy for them. Of course I was confused at first how Caroline fell for my dad, but apparently that wasn't the case. She was marrying him for the white picket fence life, not for love. She said she was okay with it and honestly, Dad seemed really happy. Who was I to take that away from him?

"I hope you stick around to make it." He added.

"Of course I will." I replied with a smile. "How can I miss Lizzie and Josie walking down the isle as little flower girls?" I asked as he laughed.

"That's definitely gonna be adorable." He smiled brightly thinking about it. We talked more about life, and all the small things. Eventually I decided to track him.

I started chanting quietly when I began seeing blurry visions and cutoffs of things. "Do you see anything?" Dad asked curiously.

"He's in Memphis." I spoke with my eyes closed. "There's a house, a fraternity?" I asked confused as to why a vampire would go there. "It's loud. It's a party." I opened my eyes and took in a breath to collect myself again.

"A vampire gets out and goes straight to a Memphis university? Okay we've gotta go." He spoke standing up.

"Do you know something?" I asked confused as he took a breath.

"Once I read something about a string of murders in the Memphis in 1880's. He was a serial killer before a vampire. He would stalk fraternities for sport. He wouldn't just kill them he's drove them to kill each other. People who got out would tell what happened but no one believed them. They never caught the killer."

"Who the hell is in Stefan's body?" I asked nervously looking at him before we got in the car and drove off.

Dad dropped me off at a motel nearby so I could gather my strength. As soon as I got there Damon called.

"Is everything okay?" I asked worried.

"Marty's heart is still beating so that's great." He replied.

"What about the serial killer?" I asked curiously. "Did you get him?"

"You know I'm still working on it while you sit around eating vending machine candy and watch soap operas." He explained obviously upset that I wasn't there.

"You have to work for magic, Damon. I'm building strength." I insisted. It didn't just come from nowhere and I didn't plan on dying in the process.

"Yeah, yeah. Just figure it out." He replied as I sighed lightly. I calmed down and lit some candles. I spoke the healing incantations and the power ones and stress relieving ones.