Chapter 16

Dedicated to Jussie Smollett, whom the character Jessie Baby is based on. What happened to him was senseless, hateful, and just right out despicable. #WeLoveJussie

🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏🃏

    Victorine woke early, wanting to surprise her husband with a wonderful breakfast in bed. Things between them had been a little strained as of late but took a turn the night before, as Victorine poured glass after glass of wine. Hadrien, who really had Empatha on his mind, fell for Victorine's Bacchanalian tricks and got lost in his drink. Soon, after being near pickled, Hadrien and Victorine wound up tearing up their bed, having a night of wild sex. Victorine felt desired again, and wanted to keep this train on the right track.
    Not wanting to wake Hadrien, Victorine slipped out of bed and glanced lovingly at her husband. Hadrien had put such a dicking on her last night, Victorine even thought of going to the food truck with him and helping out. She slipped into her robe, smiling at his sexy sleeping body. As she was about to leave their bedroom, Hadrien's phone chimed. Victorine picked up his phone to see a text message on the screen.
     Hey, I haven't been ignoring you. Just too much going on right now. Maybe I'll see you this weekend, said the text. When Victorine saw the text came from Empatha, she wanted to shit all over. How dare this bitch be texting her husband!
     Victorine was about to call that bitch up and tell her about herself when she heard a knock at the door. The bitch would have to wait. Thinking it was one of her clients, Victorine opened the door, ready to complain about them coming by so early. There on her doorstep was Dino, a bouquet of red roses in his hand.
     "Hey baby!", exclaimed Dino, trying to kiss Victorine. "Damn, you looking good!" Victorine pulled herself away from him, surprising Dino. "What the fuck are you doing here, Dino? At my house? What the fuck? You can't just..", she began, but Dino caught her slipping and kissed her. Victorine couldn't lie; Dino's lips were extra juicy and made her forget what she was saying, and she pressed her body against his. Dino smiled through their kiss, glad to know he had Victorine hot.
    "Yeah, baby", he whispered in between kisses as Victorine forgot her earlier rant and welcomed his fondling of her round ass. Dino's mouth found Victorine's neck then returned to her lips, making her feel good as he undid her robe and cupped a breast.
    Hadrien awoke by then, looking over at Victorine's empty spot. He quickly went for his phone and checked his messages, finding Empatha's. A smile formed on his face, and Hadrien felt relieved. He knew his cousin Chris Brown had probably tapped that ass by now, but seriously hoped he hadn't. The thought of seeing her on the weekend have Hadrien hope.
    Getting out of bed, a peculiar feeling dawned on Hadrien, bringing him out of his hopeful moment. Where was Victorine?, he wondered. There weren't any good smells coming from the kitchen, and no proof that she was in the shower, so Hadrien walked out into the hallway in search of his wife.
    Due to her momentary loss of sense due to Dino's kisses, Victorine didn't hear Hadrien coming. When Hadrien saw his barely dressed wife in Dino's arms, and looking like she enjoyed it, a silent fury enveloped him. "Victorine! What the fuck?", yelled Hadrien, stalking over towards them and pulling Victorine away before grabbing Dino by his collar.
   "In my fucking house, man?", he growled, ready to clock Dino. "And you, Victorine! Letting him?"  Victorine saw the furious fire in Hadrien's eyes and suddenly feared for her lover's life. Hadrien was emanating a brutal force, and Victorine could feel it pinging against her skin.
    Hadrien didn't know what came over him and grabbed Dino by the throat, squeezing hard. "Hadrien! Don't! You'll kill him!", screamed Victorine. Hadrien realized what he was doing and released Dino, throwing him into the door. Victorine watched with big eyes as Hadrien walked past her, heading towards their bedroom.
     Sliding into his jeans and pulling on a tshirt, Hadrien wanted to get out of there before he hurt someone. After putting on his Polo boots and cologne, Hadrien took a look at the God reflected before him. He took in a deep breath, then slid open his drawer, fishing out a joint from his stash. Teta still grew the most fire ass weed, and had slipped him a pound a while back, providing him with the source of his convictions so many times. He thought of her then, wondering how her new baby was doing, not to mention her.
    Lighting the joint, Hadrien could hear Victorine from the front, desperately trying to shoo her hard headed lover away. What was he going to do with that woman? Hell, what was he doing with that woman? Hadrien wanted to know. He wanted to know what kind of damned fool he was, to follow Victorine around and fall face first in her shit like he did. The only reason he came back here was to protect his wife from the vampire who raped her, but shit, if Victorine wanted to fuck up like she was, Marcellus could have her ass.
    Hadrien pulled deeply from the joint, taking in the powerful weed. His mind began to calm, and as Victorine burst into the bedroom, he tuned her out and went deaf, denying her sob story entry through his eardrums. He had better things to think about.
👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄