Chapter 15

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

     Prince Willie stood out on the balcony, looking over the electric city of New Orleans. His beloved Empatha seemed to thrive in this city of sin, debauchery, madness, and lust. Empatha seemed even more beautiful, more ripe than normal.
     When he had caught her sneaking in the other night, he was ready to finally confront her of her behavior as of late. Prince Willie was concerned about the way Empatha seemed to have disappeared earlier back at Bayou St. John, but one look at the goofy grin on Empatha's face made his heart melt. "I'm sorry, darling! I had to keep the peace!", she tried to explain, but Prince Willie hushed her with a juicy kiss, planting his lips on hers. "You're safe, and home now! Tis all dat matters!", he said, taking Empatha in his arms.
      There, on Empatha's neck, was a set of fresh bite marks, courtesy of Marcellus. Prince Willie watched carefully as the bites seemed to heal themselves, not knowing whether his beloved knew. But he knew. He knew that a supernatural creature such as Marcellus would be drawn to his lovely ripe wife like a moth to a flame. Their coming together was inevitable.
     On this particular morning, Prince Willie was even more enamoured with his beautiful wife; for some reason, he couldn't keep his hands to himself. Touching Empatha seemed to be all he had on his mind, and Prince Willie enjoyed his wife's lush curves, running his hands over her soft body. "Beloved, you are de most beautiful woman in the world! Meh'm a very lucky man!", he said while wrapping his arms around Empatha's waist.
     Empatha giggled, loving the way her husband's arms felt around her. She could feel the swell of his thick penis and smiled even more. "Come here, daddy", she cooed, taking Prince Willie by the hand and leading him to their bedroom. Empatha's cat Jezebel purred satisfactorily, giving them her blessing.
     Empatha pushed Prince Willie onto the bed, opening his robe and revealing his scrumptious naked body. Prince Willie swore he saw a gleam in his wife's eyes as she swallowed his dick whole, sucking him into another dimensional plane. Prince Willie's loud moans of pleasure turned Empatha on, and she went for what she knew, suctioning her husband's penis into her mouth and teasing him with her tongue.
      When Empatha's actions became too much for him to resist, Prince Willie laid his wife down across their bed and ate her out, her juicy pussy fulfilling him. He would show his hunger for her, and hopefully the love they'd make would produce the child he so longed for.
     Putting in work, Prince Willie gave Empatha his love, going deeper into himself so he could go deeper into her.
👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄

     Chris Brown was busy rehearsing for his upcoming show, but he couldn't concentrate

     Chris Brown was busy rehearsing for his upcoming show, but he couldn't concentrate. "Yo, y'all take five man!", he called out to his dancers, then took a seat at the edge of the stage.
     One of his friends who had attended the St. John's Eve bonfire with him knew what Chris's problem was. "Still got that Amazon on your mind, huh?", he asked, knowingly. Chris gave his boy a smile then said, "Got it bad, bro! I've just sent three dozen roses to her home!"
     The friend began to laugh. "Damn! You must really wanna smash that!", he said. But it wasn't like that with this one. Chris knew there was more to Empatha than meets the eye. She had that classic beauty that makes you want to weep; she was so thick and fine, and smelled so sweet, Chris couldn't get her scent out of his mind even if he tried. Empatha's beautiful face haunted Chris so, and he made up his mind. Today was the day.
     After leaving rehearsal and getting spruced up, Chris set the coordinates of Empatha's address in his GPS. It was now or never. Chris wanted to see Empatha something fierce, and he was an emotional stew inside. He had never been scared to step to a female before now.