Behind the curtain - Part Uno

"The Path to a New Age/The Second Step"

*****************

hiya! = ) a pleasure greeting for all of you watpadder's!

Well this will be my first story post in here. And just like other, i just wish someone will bother take a glimpse on it. And if you'll feel commenting on it, i'll gladly accept it with both open arms. = )

*****************i love writing a mini-arc short stories and share it to other people and hear they thoughts about it. This one is based from my dream that inspired me to write a story from it. Well here it is. = )

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*****************

KATANA PIRATE case 1.5

"Behind The Curtain"

..........

"a killer on the loose. Apparently an incident of a serial-killing has been occured in town of New Field. No one knew who's behind this crazy-hilarious massacre, since New Farm holding a record that it never disturbed

by these so called killings before. Ten persons reportedly missing. All of them are students from neighboring town. The killer left no sign of clue on how he/she commit the crime, who it was?, where is he/she from?, what he's/she's motive or intention to do such a horrible crime?. In short the said killer left the crime scene clean and clue-less, except for one thing, the police never believed it in their own naked eyes. A fresh cut head of a girl found in one of the room, split into two with two crossbones underneath of it. And a trail of blood found by one of the passerby, outside of the house where the crime commit and ends in the main road. Leaving them thinking where on earth should possibly the killer went to after this. Thus, labeling it as one of the mystery case that never been solved in present. No clue. No trace. Leaving it UNSOLVED."

---Blue closed the newspaper he was just reading, fold it, and hide it in his bag. He took a deep breath and quickly released it......."it is going to be okay blue, i'm cured and ready to face the outside world again." said he while entering to the bus just stop in front of him a minute ago.

Blue McStadler, seventeen years of age, a teenager boy who just recently move in town of camarines-hill three days ago to live and feel to be a normal again. Facing it like it never happen to him last two years ago.

He is one of the students who luckily never involved on the said killing occured in New Farm town two years ago. He and is friend Larry Bonney, one of the students, are sighted on a bar near the town while the killing is ongoing, based on the investigation the authority gathered in the time of death of the girl who decapitated. Leaving them unsuspicious, suspect free. Of course how can he do such a imaginable things to his beloved comrades. Whom he treat like his own family. "cops are unbelievable sometimes." he think while watching the view outside the window of the bus carrying him. "im just lucky enough larry invite me to that bar that night" he wispherd. "i wonder, larry how you doin now?."

for two whole years larry and him has been undergone for a psychological treatment to ease the pain and trauma they burden ever since the killing incident. And is not easy as one, two, three for them to be healed. The fear of horror they felt during darkness, the fear of someone will snatch their lives in the dark in an instant, the fear to other people, questioning themselves whom will they trust, the terror of stress lurking to their whole body making them insane thinking the killer might be hunting them. All of this fear making their own body leaving in tremulous state for such a long period of time. And time can heal as they say, making the two of them free and be normal once again.

The bus stopped, blue stepped off on it, he make his way in the front gate of "Camarines-hill High", above hanging a banner read as "Education is the Key".

And yes, it's been two years since the last time he's feet stepped in a floor of a school, and making a social life with other students like the old times he do. All of this are on his mind. Mixing emotions, even old Mr. Webster can't define.

He took a another deep breath, and exhale in a heavy manner while convincing himself to enter in a room that supposed to be called his new found home, and wispher, "here goes nothing."

*****************"all right class, let me introduced to you your will be new "playmate" starting at this very moment, a fine young man from another town transfer here to our school to find and to be part on each everyone of you, make sure to play with him okay?." Mr. Trevor his supposedly to be his adviser said grinning.

And some student who suprisingly can understand their teacher humor began to laugh. "ok Mr. McStadler, you can come in now" as Mr. Trevor gave his signal, blue entered the room with a fake smile on his face.

"hi everyone my name is Blue McStadler from Winstone Ford town, and i'm here as a transfer student looking forward to get along well with you all starting today and onward." his hands are shaking, heavy sweats are starting to fall from his forehead, he's voice is trembling due to nervous and excitement he's feeling right now, as he succesfully said it, like he's been practicing that line for a couple of days.

"very well said Mr. McStadler, how long do you take to memorize it?", blue blushed, and the whole class burst to laugh again as Mr. Trevor asked. "ok, now Mr. McStadler where should i put you?" Mr. Trevor stopped in a moment before he continue. "ah! The seat at back is vacant, you can freely occupy it if you want Mr. McStadler."