Chapter 25- blood message

The city people were close to discovering the message as the king and Queen moved to the next spot on the game board. They were ready for the game to fully start. They licked their lips in anticipation.

The Gotham cemetery where thousands were buried either dead or alive it was Gotham after all. The two red head lovers stood atop of Wayne's vault. Their victim was strapped tightly. Her brown hair blowing in the nippy wind as the smell of metallic was strong in the air. "Why are you doing this?" The victim enquired as her life was on the line. "Because we can now play the victim!" Jerome snapped.

Ruby was bored of the wait how dense were the city people. The message was simple and yet they didn't understand. The river of red flowed towards the cemetery: circling their victim. All the city people had to do was follow the red river. Simple the red heads said aloud smiling at one another. They were in sync as true lovers should be.

"Jimmy!" Jerome shouted his voice not once hiding his excitement. Ruby eyed up the man who thought her to be innocent. He wasn't much a tall lanky man with one hell of a ego. She scoffed. He wasn't much: all talk mainly. Her black hood covered her face leaving her emerald eyes shining in the darkness. "All this and what for Jerome?"
"For a show of course."

The commissioner trudged his way through the thick blood to stop in front of his love. "Lee?" Her eyes snapped up in relief. "Jim!" Isn't this beautiful to lovers together." Jerome laughed.
"Let her go!" He demanded.
"No can do Jimmy you see we need her for our game." Ruby smiled under the hood as the Excitement built up in her chest.
"What game?"
"The game of save her life before she dies."