Chapter 19- murder

The bold crazy guy walked over to Ruby with a slow steady pace, he licked his small lips in temptation. Ruby was disgusted by this man but the only way out was to play along. She pushed up her average size breasts.
"So Victor." She said while tracing her index finger along his torso. His eyes widened a fraction. "How would you like to do this?" She asked her emerald eyes boring in to his dark ones. His breath hitched as her body pressed into his. No answer he couldn't answer he was flustered, no one, not a pretty girl like Ruby had ever showed him this much interest.

Ruby the beauty of Gotham city stood in her black laced underwear in a dark basement. She had the mighty Victor pinned to the floor while her strong legs straddle him. She kissed down his jaw line making him groan and his little friend grow. Ruby started grinding on his lap fast and hard before she pulled down his tight trousers. She placed her core above his manhood.
"Oh Victor as much fun as this would be, I have somewhere to be." Before he could react she pulled out her favourite knife out of her stockings and slit his throat. The dark red liquid poured out of him. Life that was once held in his dark eyes dyed out leaving nothing but an empty shell. An evil smile played on her lips, before standing.

Her bare feet slapped against the cold floor as she tumbled up the stone stairs. Her heart raced as her feet scurried along the wooden floor of Penguin's house. Her eyes scanned each bit of the house looking for the man with a hobble.

A red headed criminal was furious he couldn't find his carousel; he had search throughout Gotham but nothing. He had threatened and killed so many people, only one misfortunate guy knew where his carousel was. "Greenwood!"
"What now Jerome?" He said with a role of his eyes.
"We are going to Penguins!" Jerome's heart was filled with worry; he had never felt this before.

Tiptoeing into Penguins private office Ruby came face to face with her beloved red head. "Jerome?" His eyes racked over her bare body like a hungry lion.
"Why are you walking around in your underwear!" His voice raising to a higher tone than normal.
"Well I had to distract a guy who was trying to kill me so I could end him first so..." his green eyes flashed with jealousy and anger.
"Where is he!"
"Where's who?"
"Penguin am going to end him." Everyone in the room shrugged their shoulders.
"Right here." Ruby tensed up. She wanted to slit his throat; he had lost her trust.

The dark haired guy hobbled in with four guys behind him. "I see you've brought back up." Ruby laughed out.
"No thanks to you." His voice held anger.
"Oh you mean the bold guy in your basement." She laughed again. Her feathery laugh always made Jerome smile he loved it so much. She was his carousel.
"Kill them, KILL THEM!" He yelled. Two big guys came from behind the small man.

Ruby watched as four guys pointed guns at each other. She laughed at the sight four grown man using weapons when she could end them with her hands. "Kill them!" The small man shouted again.
"Penguin why don't you end up yourself." Jerome taunted. Ruby's eyes flashed with amusement. "Penguin I am going to count to three and at 1 I suggest you leave here." Ruby's little sweet voice seethed.

Jerome was confused he didn't know what Ruby was doing. Her Emerald eyes flashed with mischief before the lights went off leaving everyone blind apart from one red headed girl. She vanished in the dark not even her green eyes could be seen. She was the best assassin in her family after all.

The men spun round and round on the spot. Their heart rates increasing at any noise in the room. Ruby thrived on this. "Where did she go?" One whispered to the other. All men mumbled "I don't know." Penguin waddle on the spot. "Ruby dear time to come out." He tried a childlike voice. This didn't work. She lurked in the shadows waiting for her prey to be more nervous before she would strike. She clattered things on the ground like a ghost in a horror film: each noise made the men jump.

Jerome stood watching with amusement he knew there was no way out for Penguin and his men now. "3!" He counted. Ruby jumped from her hiding place and slit the first two men's throats in one swift movement. "2!" He counted again. She grabbed the last two doing exactly the same thing, their lifeless bodies crashed to the ground leaving fear in Penguins blue eyes. "1!" He counted. The lights switched on....