"About what?" I asked looking at her pretending to be clueless.

"You say you're gonna spend the day comforting Stefan and helping him figure everything out and your back before the sun comes down." She explained looking at me.

I sighed and looked down. "I guess it's sort of my fault. I brung up his baby and he said he would deal with Julien. Then I brought up Silas as a comparison and he basically ran away from me." I explained looking at her.

"I mean Silas ruined both of your lives. Don't you think that was a bad comparison?" She asked looking at me.

"It was a good comparison." I replied. "When he killed Silas he wasn't okay after. I tried to tell him it might be the same because I didn't want him to get hurt." I explained.

"And it was obviously a touchy subject." She replied as I looked down.

"I messed up." I admitted holding my hands over my face.

"Maybe, but you can make it up to him." She explained. I looked at her confused. "Go find him. Tell him you're sorry be there for him."

"He's kind of set on killing someone right now." I replied looks away.

"Well when he's done be there to... congratulate him. Tell him you love him." She suggested as I took a breath.

"What if he's upset that I'm there?" I asked worried.

"He won't be." She shook her head grabbing my hand. "He loves you more than anything. He'll want you with him." She reassured.

"Yeah that makes sense." I nodded. "Are you okay here by yourself?" I asked worried.

"I'm sure Bonnie will be back soon." She nodded before I got up and headed out.

Valerie told me where they'd be earlier today and I headed over. I got there and things were quiet but I heard what sounded like crying. I walked in looking around cautiously when I got to a room.

I saw Damon walk past me and I walked into the room he was in. I saw Stefan throw a bottle in the fireplace and I looked at him worried. I looked around the room to see Lily on a couch desiccated.

"Stefan? What happened?" I asked looking at him worried. I started walking over to him.

"Lily's dead and Julien isn't." He explained as I was lost for words. "He was supposed to die, everything was going to plan. He unlinked them and she tried to stab herself and kill him, but..." He shook his head.

"It's okay. You'll get your chance." I nodded to him. "You'll avenge her."

"I mean not like it'll do anything right?" He asked referring to earlier.

"I shouldn't have compared. This is different I realize that now." I apologized, shaking my head lightly.

"But you did so you obviously think that." He replied looking at the fire.

"I was just assuming. I honestly don't know how you'd feel after." I explained looking at him. "I was just worried about you."

"I'm fine Emma. I'm just trying to make sure that monster gets what he deserves." He replied.

"Stefan, you aren't okay." I shook my head. "Your mom is- she's dead." I looked at him, his eyes were filled with tears.

"It's not like she was a good mom." He replied quietly.

"It doesn't matter. Good or not she raised you. I know what it feels like to lose a mother who abandoned you." I consoled with him.

"Damon just walked out. The last words she heard was his anger at her." He segued as I looked at her.