He smirked at her but it faded as he watched her eyes widen, "How am I going to tell Clarke?"

»»————- ★ ————-««

Evelynn was unbelievably grateful that Bellamy decided to relieve her from her wall building duties to help Octavia get Jasper on his feet. She wanted to be helpful to someone, especially because she wasn't able to help Clarke when she found out that Wells was killed.

But, Octavia was not at all pleased with Evelynn's presence due to the minor setback in their friendship. That setback being Evelynn mercy-murdering her love interest.

The three slowly made their way across the camp to a small opening beyond the newly made wall. Octavia let go of Jasper's hand as she made her way farther into the clearing.

Octavia turned back around at to look at Jasper and Evelynn, "Look, we're already here." She signaled for Evelynn to follow with an irritated expression, so she gave Jasper a reassuring pat on the back and made her way a few feet away from him to stand by Octavia.

"Just a few steps, okay? One foot in front of the other." Evelynn encouraged, but Jasper was not paying any attention, just looking around, paranoid.

"Hey," Octavia broke him out of his thoughts, "What's wrong?

"Hmm?" His eyes finally caught hers and he gasped, "Oh, nothing. I'm good."

Octavia rolled her eyes and tilted her head at him, "Jasper, it's been a week, okay? You've been given a second chance. You gotta use it."

The inspirational speech was cut off by Octavia being pulled behind a rock with a scream. The force of the pull sent Evelynn falling back a few steps as she landed on her back.

Evelynn laid on the dirt in a daze as she heard Jasper yell in desperation, "Octavia? Octavia?"

Evelynn pushed herself up to a sitting position ignoring her throbbing head and watched Jasper stumble towards them, "Octavia, are you okay?"

A delinquent popped out from behind a rock releasing his grasp on Octavia making Jasper jump. "Hey, jerk! Get the hell out of here."

Jasper's face fell from fear to embarrassment as he turned to help Evelynn stand.

"Jasper, come on. There's nothing to be afraid of." He shook his head and started to walk away from them in defeat when he tripped, now being the one lying in the dirt.

"Jasp, you're okay, come—" Evelynn's sentence was cut off when she saw what he was staring to intensely at.

A few feet away from them was a bloody knife and two severed fingers in the moss.

"Jasp. Come on." Was all Evelynn could manage to stutter out. The two girls shakily helped Jasper up, but as soon as he was on his feet they all wordlessly went running to find Bellamy and Clarke.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"This knife was made of metal from the dropship." Clarke said to the group as she dropped examined it in her hands.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked clinging tightly to Evelynn's arm.

Bellamy spoke up, eyes focused on the severed fingers on the table infront of them, "Who else knows about this?"